08-25-07, 08:28 AM   #1
Dessyna
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
still no breathbar whilst swimming :-/

hi there,

by now i know most of the addons, bars and such stuff of the UI, have reinstalled it completely several times, tried every bar addon i could find but i still have no swimming bar or breath bar. pretty annoying when you drown just because you do not know how much breath is left

so can any1 plz help me with this matter? i have no single clue where the hell to find a possibility to configure this one bar. believe me, i read the FAQ dozends of times, checked absolutely every bar-addon there is but still no idea.

plz help me guys. this is the absolutely last thing i am not capable to configure in the addon. and plz not just something like "its quartz" or "its antagonist, check FAQ" because that did not help me, does not help me and surely will not help me i tried every bar in one of these addons. maybe i have missed a little thing somewhere that one of you knows.

i mean if you have ever tried to configure this breath-bar you should know where to do it and i beg you on my knees to let me know
08-25-07, 09:01 AM   #2
Sithraza
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

I think the breath bar is Mirror Bar 1, not to sure though, since i didn't configure my quartz casting bar, i already like em already >_>

there should be a mirror bar function in Quartz somewhere
08-25-07, 09:36 AM   #3
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

100% correct. Breath bar is mirror 1.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
08-26-07, 06:03 PM   #4
Charybdis
A Cyclonian
Wasn't anything to configure? After install if you go underwater a bar timer should appear just above your target model comes up.
08-28-07, 02:30 AM   #5
Dessyna
A Murloc Raider
thx @ all

unfortunately there was no such bar after installing, no popup or anything else. even configuring the mirrorbar did not help, but ... there is a little option just at the end of the mirrorbar 1 config menu with something like "deactivate blizzard standardbar" or such stuff... when this little box is unchecked (its checked after installing the ui) you get the usual blizzard breathbar back to the top of the screen

now i am happy.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » still no breathbar whilst swimming :-/