08-06-09, 04:29 PM   #1
jonathon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
group threat mod

Does anyone know of a mod that can show you your threat on all the mobs? I know there was one, once, but I can't remember the name or if it is still possible since blizz worked on the threat code.
08-07-09, 09:01 AM   #2
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
The only one I can think of is DiamondThreatMeter but it's linked to whom you have raid iconed.
08-07-09, 10:13 AM   #3
Tristanian
Andúril
Premium Member
Originally Posted by jonathon View Post
Does anyone know of a mod that can show you your threat on all the mobs? I know there was one, once, but I can't remember the name or if it is still possible since blizz worked on the threat code.
Blizzard's threat API only allows you to query for threat data on units that somebody in your group/raid is targeting (or even yourself obviously) or simply put, mobs you are in direct combat with. I do not believe this behavior has changed. Older threat mods (eg Omen2) were simply making educated guesses on multi-mob threat, based on threat values from common/known abilities and they were never accurate.
08-16-09, 07:58 PM   #4
jonathon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Tristanian View Post
Blizzard's threat API only allows you to query for threat data on units that somebody in your group/raid is targeting (or even yourself obviously) or simply put, mobs you are in direct combat with. I do not believe this behavior has changed. Older threat mods (eg Omen2) were simply making educated guesses on multi-mob threat, based on threat values from common/known abilities and they were never accurate.
Thanks for the info Tristanian, didn't know that.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » group threat mod