10-02-12, 07:24 AM   #1
ccell
A Murloc Raider
Question Next version release and programming language

When can we expect a new version of carbonite add-on that will work with the newest expansion mists of pandaria release?

I'm asking everyone ask me like I would know!

Also your iphone game looks cool hope you make a android phone version so I can try it some day looks fun.

Thank you for the wonderful work.

What programming language is it developed in I seen you had the source code for DL another question I get I'm not a programmer. You play wow to long they think you know everything. Surprise I don't

10-02-12, 10:12 AM   #2
Zarggg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
This is probably going to take a little while. Rythal has a lot of work ahead of him porting his unofficial changes back into the addon. Even after he does that, he has to split the addon functionality into modules.

Have patience. It may take several weeks, but it'll get there eventually.

10-02-12, 10:14 AM   #3
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
That was the old developers who did the iphone games (faatal specifically).

As for when a new version, there is no current ETA ... A lot of what is coming is overhauls to various parts of it.

10-02-12, 01:45 PM   #4
Maggz
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
That was the old developers who did the iphone games (faatal specifically).

As for when a new version, there is no current ETA ... A lot of what is coming is overhauls to various parts of it.
nice to see carbonite did the right thing in putting you on thier project, GL rythal, you have your work cut out for you.

10-02-12, 10:22 PM   #5
kegluneq
A Kobold Labourer

Cheers Rythal!

Have patience everyone, Rythal has a lot of work to do. I'm sure it will take a while, but I think Carbonite will finally get the facelift it needs.

10-03-12, 10:47 AM   #6
Kythlyn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Need... panda... map...

Thanks for all your hard work.

10-03-12, 11:15 AM   #7
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Kythlyn View Post
Need... panda... map...

Thanks for all your hard work.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Carbonite.html <-- panda map.

10-04-12, 05:21 PM   #8
ccell
A Murloc Raider
Talking

Thank you so much it works Ya!

Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

Carbonite Rules!

10-08-12, 03:51 PM   #9
Archangel_Mike
Prince of Provocation

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Thumbs down

"
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
...As for when a new version, there is no current ETA ...
In other words, it's working on his machine.. but uploading the fixes for everyone else to use is a bigger pain in the butt than he's willing to expand on... so I permanently give up on Carbonite and it's constant supply of developers taking the project over only to have lack of dedication despite the fact that some of us have donated to every single developer that has tried to do anything with this project.

Final straw, wow mod devs are not as active and concerned about the community and the "fame" that comes with developing mods. I understand, I really do.. you get what you pay for.. OR, you get paid what you work for.. as to why I'm never donating to mod developers ever again. It's just a waste of money for people that will lose dedication at the same rate a chip monk forgets where he's hidden his stash of nuts.

And yes, I was one of those people that actually PAID for Carbonite back in the day."

^ This is the message you prevented today Rythal. Donation incoming. Please for the love of wow, keep updating this addon REGULARLY and WITH THE WOW UPDATES. Thank you.

<~~~Support your addon authors today!~~~>

Last edited by Archangel_Mike : 10-08-12 at 04:05 PM. Reason: For the color Orange..

10-08-12, 04:34 PM   #10
mjumnito
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Archangel_Mike View Post
^ This is the message you prevented today Rythal. Donation incoming. Please for the love of wow, keep updating this addon REGULARLY and WITH THE WOW UPDATES. Thank you.
Im so glad this was in a different color or i may have skipped over it and commenced to flame.

OT: thanks for the update Rythal

10-20-12, 09:14 AM   #11
Smexxymage
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by mjumnito View Post
Im so glad this was in a different color or i may have skipped over it and commenced to flame.

OT: thanks for the update Rythal

Im glad it was a different color as well i was fixin to get rather upset. Well TBH i was rather upset cause i did skip over it until i read the next post

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Next version release and programming language