Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-08-09, 07:03 AM   #1
Screid123
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[5.03.01+ Release] Possible Raidframe Issue?

I've noticed over the past week in my 10- and 25-man raids/BGs (I didn't notice it in AV or Winter's Grasp, but it could be happening there, too) that when players leave the raid for any reason, the unit frames act...weird.

Specifically, I've noticed that when 1-2 people leave, the number of frames reduces but also hide a 3rd or sometimes 4th person. To clarify, last night I was doing 25-man Ulduar. We had a full group, so I had 24 raidframes (plus myself) visible. A couple players had to leave early and drop raid group. Instead of now showing 22 unit frames, it showed 20. This was resolved once I manually scrolled away from and back to the "25-man" setup.

I have not noticed whether or not the group I am in has any effect (if I am in group 1 vs group 4, etc), but will try and keep an eye on it. I suspect it might be something to do with the raid sort feature most recently added, as I can't recall noticing this issue prior to that feature (but then again, it could be 3.1 API changes as well since they coincided, no?).

I currently have the raid sorted by Group and Autogroup is enabled. I will try to test with other settings (Autogroup off, sorted by unit or class, combinations of them all, etc) to see if this changes its behavior.

Anyone else notice this issue?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » [5.03.01+ Release] Possible Raidframe Issue?