04-03-13, 04:21 AM   #941
Nerds
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hey Nib, I've just spotted an error with the auto-vendor module in the latest update - when auto-vendoring the chat output states (eg) "Vendor trash sold: + 0%d (gold icon) 35%d (silver icon) 88%d (copper icon)"

Last edited by Nerds : 04-03-13 at 06:01 AM.

04-03-13, 10:56 AM   #942
valthonis
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by ali3n8 View Post
My shaman setup
What cooldown bar is that you're using?

04-03-13, 12:23 PM   #943
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Trying to add some boss frames. My first attempt at adding some actual units to oUF using oUF features Not sure what I can do with it yet, but we'll see

04-03-13, 01:08 PM   #944
Skyotter
A Fallenroot Satyr
Review and a few bugs

Hey Neb,

New patch looks nice for the most part. I am a little unsure about the look of the sword shield and healer symbols for queing. To me it seems a little lego like lol.

As well a few bugs I saw in my brief play.

- Raven: When I add another bar all other bars reset.
- Dungeon Que: It seems a bit too lego like to me.
- oUF: I believe this is the addon that tracks my Lunar Shower, mushrooms, monk elusive brew and chi. I am not drunk yet and I am seeing double there ;-p.

More or less these are very minor things I can live with, its not that big a deal, just wanted to give you some input on my end!!!

Cheers,

Sky

04-03-13, 01:41 PM   #945
ali3n8
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by valthonis View Post
What cooldown bar is that you're using?
Its Forte I cherry picked it from the TUSUI "The Ultimate Shaman UI"

04-03-13, 04:47 PM   #946
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
So I SS'd the bonus roll shiz tonight; just going to type out the /fstack tooltip for it, when the mouse was over the Bonus Roll window.

Frame Stack
FULLSCREEN_DIALOG
<0> LowHealthFrame
DIALOG
<5> BonusRollFrame
<5> table: 0000000022B13050
<3> table: 0000000022B136E0
MEDIUM
<1> GroupLootContainer
<1> oUF_PetBattleFrameHider
<1> SUFWrapperFrame
<1> WeakAurasFrame
<0> UIParent
WORLD
<0> WorldFrame

04-03-13, 04:49 PM   #947
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Skyotter View Post
Hey Neb,

New patch looks nice for the most part. I am a little unsure about the look of the sword shield and healer symbols for queing. To me it seems a little lego like lol.

As well a few bugs I saw in my brief play.

- Raven: When I add another bar all other bars reset.
- Dungeon Que: It seems a bit too lego like to me.
- oUF: I believe this is the addon that tracks my Lunar Shower, mushrooms, monk elusive brew and chi. I am not drunk yet and I am seeing double there ;-p.

More or less these are very minor things I can live with, its not that big a deal, just wanted to give you some input on my end!!!

Cheers,

Sky
Thanks. For double tracking, you've likely got left-over addons from 7.3 (7.4 merged a lot of addons into nibRealUI). Best bet is to delete the Interface folder before copying in RealUI's.

Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy View Post
So I SS'd the bonus roll shiz tonight; just going to type out the /fstack tooltip for it, when the mouse was over the Bonus Roll window.
Hmm, so it is BRF. Odd since I've got an entire module dedicated to fixing that sucker's positioning. Guess there's a bug somewhere.

04-03-13, 06:17 PM   #948
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

amg, new Team Four Star episode

04-03-13, 07:59 PM   #949
Asrarian
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up boss frames

looking forward to seeing them in a future release

04-03-13, 09:25 PM   #950
SoulHunter
A Defias Bandit
help pls

how can i get rid of the name plates all together pls ? i was in a 80 man raid and what a mess. it gets hard to see your target.
Thx u.

04-03-13, 09:28 PM   #951
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by SoulHunter View Post
how can i get rid of the name plates all together pls ? i was in a 80 man raid and what a mess. it gets hard to see your target.
Thx u.
Press V

04-04-13, 05:47 AM   #952
Freakeh
A Fallenroot Satyr
When using Bartender's Dual Profile feature I have ran into the problem that it overwrites whatever profile I choose in "Exisiting Profiles" and "Dual Profile" with "RealUI-HR" as that is the resolution that I have chosen. Is there anyway to stop it changing it every time I change spec when using the change spec feature next to my latency/layout changer? I found I don't have the problem when using the blizzard spec changer but would be nice to use the UI's feature!

04-04-13, 09:28 AM   #953
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Freakeh View Post
When using Bartender's Dual Profile feature I have ran into the problem that it overwrites whatever profile I choose in "Exisiting Profiles" and "Dual Profile" with "RealUI-HR" as that is the resolution that I have chosen. Is there anyway to stop it changing it every time I change spec when using the change spec feature next to my latency/layout changer? I found I don't have the problem when using the blizzard spec changer but would be nice to use the UI's feature!
Will see what I can do.

04-04-13, 10:28 AM   #954
Pamelaa
A Murloc Raider
I haz a question, yet again !

Since the latest updates, the font seems to have changed in the raid/heroic finder to a bigger font and probably a different font from the one used everywhere else. It used to be the same font as everything else and smaller too.

Is that intended and if not how to revert it to the previous font that was used ?

Thank you again for a brilliant UI. Lots of love.

Last edited by Pamelaa : 04-04-13 at 10:32 AM.

04-04-13, 10:32 AM   #955
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Pamelaa View Post
I haz a question, yet again !

Since the latest updates, the font seems to have changed in the raid/heroic finder to a bigger font and probably a different font from the one used everywhere else. It used to be the same font as everything else.

Is that intended and if not how to revert it to the previous font that was used ?

Thank you again for a brilliant UI. Lots of love.
This window? if it looks like this, it's intended.

On another topic, I'm deciding between these two atm. Thick and thin.

04-04-13, 10:34 AM   #956
Pamelaa
A Murloc Raider
Thank you for a quick reply, it's just that the size used to be smaller then.. i kinda liked it as some of the raid titles are too long to be displayed fully now !

Awesome job on the boss frames. I can't wait ! my vote is for thick

04-04-13, 10:35 AM   #957
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Boss frames holy mother of.. REALUI. Now if you can make the nameplates look a lot like that just without the portraits and all and buffs/debuffs on top then we will be talking

While I am here I am going to start shooting more suggestions as I quit doing my own UIs and my edits!

- My first suggestion. Would to be to look into http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Freebgrid.html Gird is cool and all but I think its getting old and maybe you could integrate that better into the UI brother.

- My second suggestion. Would be what I kinda hinted to you at first in this post, those nameplates could get a over haul with like showing healer icons if they are healer in pvp, class icons buffs/debuffs of your own.

- My third suggestion to you, would to be something thats not bartender. Its old and it a very powerful addon but sooner or later you are gonna want RealUI to be its own deal, which you have been working towards that so http://www.wowinterface.com/download...127-bBars.html would be my suggestion.

Once again just thoughts man. You have skill and you have major dedication to this UI I know you can make things happen brother. Good job on everything man. Keep it up.

Last edited by Kkthnx : 04-04-13 at 10:59 AM.

04-04-13, 11:23 AM   #958
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Boss frames holy mother of.. REALUI. Now if you can make the nameplates look a lot like that just without the portraits and all and buffs/debuffs on top then we will be talking

While I am here I am going to start shooting more suggestions as I quit doing my own UIs and my edits!

- My first suggestion. Would to be to look into http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Freebgrid.html Gird is cool and all but I think its getting old and maybe you could integrate that better into the UI brother.

- My second suggestion. Would be what I kinda hinted to you at first in this post, those nameplates could get a over haul with like showing healer icons if they are healer in pvp, class icons buffs/debuffs of your own.

- My third suggestion to you, would to be something thats not bartender. Its old and it a very powerful addon but sooner or later you are gonna want RealUI to be its own deal, which you have been working towards that so http://www.wowinterface.com/download...127-bBars.html would be my suggestion.

Once again just thoughts man. You have skill and you have major dedication to this UI I know you can make things happen brother. Good job on everything man. Keep it up.
Nice suggestaroonies Thanks! Are you still going to do Elv edits for friends? (The last edit you did was sexy)

Replacing Grid has been a long-term goal. As has Bartender, really. They're just gonna be huge projects because when I replace either of them I don't want to lose any functionality and want to keep them as easily configurable as they are now. I may not be able to meet those goals, but I want to get as close as I can.

Nameplates could definitely do with an overhaul. I never liked losing TidyPlates functionality, I just didn't have the skill back when I was using it to smoothly integrate it into RealUI's layout/spec switching system. Now that my Lua coding has improved somewhat, I should be able to enhance the Nameplates quite a bit, but it's an area I haven't dabbled much in so will definitely be a learning experience.

04-04-13, 12:20 PM   #959
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
nice boss frames, my preferrence would be the upper of the 2

04-04-13, 12:51 PM   #960
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Ordrosh View Post
nice boss frames, my preferrence would be the upper of the 2
I'd need some scale options, because it's important to see the power bar of bosses a lot this patch.

I did a mockup in Photoshop of a size that would be more acceptable for me; the fonts are wrong since I don't have them installed to my PC.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI