Premium Member
thanks for the fix i was thinking i had the newest updated but i case i didn't

Ripshawn YouTube channel

RipShawn Twitch channel

10-04-13, 11:05 PM   #2943
juztcallmepapi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Thought about it, but very low on available time to implement it right now.
You would be amazing, on top of already being awesome, if you could, one step at a time - of course, one day implement it It would be a feature well received and highly appreciated.

10-05-13, 04:00 AM   #2944
Zero_Apathy
A Defias Bandit
Is it possible to move the health uniframes and target unit frames? I want them in the corner instead of the middle

10-05-13, 09:44 AM   #2945
Kachuudk
A Kobold Labourer
Been using your addon for a couple of days now, and im really enjoying myself. But 1 thing is grinding my gears and i cant seem to find a way to remove it.

How do i unbind the show all ui elements from ctrl?

thanks a bunch

10-05-13, 01:32 PM   #2946
Ruvengaard
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by juztcallmepapi View Post
Hey Nib,

I was wondering if you'd ever considered adding a volume control panel, possibly next to the Network/FPS info on the info bar?

It would be an awesome feature to be able to adjust volume settings on the fly during a FlexRaid. Sometimes, people come into TeamSpeak/Vent and it's a pain Alt-Tabbing/System Menus versus a quick click to mute/adjust game sounds or whatnot.

Thanks
Sorry if you already know about that but when In Game, you can turn on/off game sounds using Ctrl-S and turn on/off game music using Ctrl-M.

It's not as neat as an in game control I find this pretty usefull to quickly turn the game sounds off to speak to my mates on TS.

Hope it helps.

Take care,
Ruven.

10-05-13, 03:59 PM   #2947
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Just want to say thanks Nib!

RealUI's got it all and that's proof up there how versatile and dynamic the UI is. Thanks again!

10-06-13, 12:39 AM   #2948
juztcallmepapi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Ruvengaard View Post
Sorry if you already know about that but when In Game, you can turn on/off game sounds using Ctrl-S and turn on/off game music using Ctrl-M.

It's not as neat as an in game control I find this pretty usefull to quickly turn the game sounds off to speak to my mates on TS.

Hope it helps.

Take care,
Ruven.
I honestly didn't even know about those shortcuts. I'll be sure to give them a try next time I need to. Thank you for the tip!

10-06-13, 01:21 AM   #2949
PrettyStandard
A Defias Bandit
I have another problem, after adding a tank bag space my bags wont open :x

10-06-13, 12:06 PM   #2950
deemo241
A Defias Bandit
On my mage, Living Bomb tracker appears above the enemy's cast bar in the center of my screen. However, Nether Tempest and Frost Bomb trackers show up on the right side of the enemy's health bar where the debuffs normally go. Is there a way to make them all show up above the enemy's cast bar like Living Bomb?

10-06-13, 12:14 PM   #2951
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by PrettyStandard View Post
I have another problem, after adding a tank bag space my bags wont open :x
Hmm, may have to reset your cargBags settings to get functionality back.

Exit WoW and delete these two files:
  • World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\YourAccountFolder\SavedVariables\cargBags_Nivaya.lua
  • World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\YourAccountFolder\SavedVariables\cargBags_Nivaya.bak

Originally Posted by deemo241 View Post
On my mage, Living Bomb tracker appears above the enemy's cast bar in the center of my screen. However, Nether Tempest and Frost Bomb trackers show up on the right side of the enemy's health bar where the debuffs normally go. Is there a way to make them all show up above the enemy's cast bar like Living Bomb?
To add additional aura tracking, /realui > Auras

Have a look at Living Bomb for settings to use. In Spell Name / ID, you can just use the name of the spell, ie Nether Tempest

10-06-13, 05:30 PM   #2952
jimmydecay
A Defias Bandit
Info Line not updating

I've had an issue for a while, where when people from the guild log in, the info line won't reflect this update unless I hover over the guild icon for a second.

I have searched for any similar problems, but have not been able to see any on here.

10-07-13, 12:35 PM   #2953
MarcusQuinn
A Murloc Raider
Is there a way to get Grid2 to display icons on the raid frames for certain debuffs? Like, say, the tank-swap ones?

10-09-13, 04:41 AM   #2954
Hypnotica
A Murloc Raider
hello guys,
i have a problem. everytime when i set worldmarks, i can't clear it. Is my ui buggy or is this function not included. i see the buttons on the minimap, but nothing button will reset the marks.

sry for my bad english

10-09-13, 11:47 AM   #2955
deemo241
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post

To add additional aura tracking, /realui > Auras

Have a look at Living Bomb for settings to use. In Spell Name / ID, you can just use the name of the spell, ie Nether Tempest
Thanks a lot, Nib.

10-10-13, 03:49 PM   #2956
Avalaris
A Defias Bandit
Is there any chance of releasing your pet battle UI as a stand alone addon?

10-10-13, 09:39 PM   #2957
therydan
A Murloc Raider
Absorb shields

First, just want to say that i really like this UI, whatever it is that I'm doing. It shows everything super clean and super neat and I'm sure you hear this everyday, but thank you anyway

I do have some questions about absorb shields, the shield display on the player health bar is amazing and really help me in calculating how much "real hp" i have during encounters, what addon in specific does that? Is it possible to get that function on the raid frames in the healing ui aswell? And if so, would it calculate (as i assume the shield bar over the own hp meter does) the total of all absorb shields then? Perhaps there is someone else here who has a suggestion of an addtional addon to use for this?

10-11-13, 04:53 AM   #2958
Desmodis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Change tooltip

Hello!

I tried elv ui, becouse i thougt, that Real is since 5.4 without any suppot. And that after 3 Years with Real. It was horrable.
Elv UI is a really great ui, but if you come from Real its ......really hard. And i saw that Real goes on.
Now i have one question. How can i change the size of freebtip? When i go to tip lua an change the default 1 for example to 0.9 oder 0.8 happens.....nothing (after a /rl). And in Real config i found nothing to change the size. May anyone help me?

Bye
Desmo

10-11-13, 08:53 AM   #2959
BloodElf
A Kobold Labourer
pls help me

hello guys
Im playing on a private server and i want, if you can help me, this realui addon pack for wow 4.3.4

thx alot and sorry for my bad english
i wait for your answers if someone can help me and if someone have this addon pack for wow 4.3.4

10-11-13, 10:04 AM   #2960
Flerp
A Kobold Labourer
I love this UI, it's truly beautiful! However, I was wondering if there was a way to scale the HUD manually. I would love to be able to have blizzard UI scaled down and then scale the HUD back up.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI