03-24-06, 08:15 AM   #1
Kelli of the Medusa
A Murloc Raider

Smile Healing Spell Rank Assistance

Howdy!
Does anyone know of an addon that automatically chooses the correct rank of a healing spell whether it is flash heal, full heal, renew or whatever to cast on a target based upon the target character's level? I'm looking for something that will eliminate the need to set up new spells every time i'm in a new group and have to test out all my healing spells on the different characters in the new group to see which rank of each healing spell is able to be cast on each individual character. Since I play several different classes of characters myself I would prefer an addon that can be set up to load only when I'm playing my priest and/or druid. I've looked around on several sites for some addon to do this and from what I have seen most priest helper addons seem to do so much more than I need. I just need something to automatically choose the correct highest spell rank that can be cast based on the target character's level. Any help is appreciated, Thank You!
03-24-06, 08:30 AM   #2
JoshBorke
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
have you looked at castoptions? it's available here.
03-25-06, 09:19 AM   #3
Kelli of the Medusa
A Murloc Raider

I must have missed that one, I'll give it a try. Any idea if everything except the rank selection function can be turned off? Thank You!

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Healing Spell Rank Assistance