09-10-12, 08:14 AM   #1
Caremsis
A Fallenroot Satyr
Carbonite don't work with german WoW Client

Version 5.041 do not work at me. no quest tracker, i don't can open tha map (same as the original map) and the questlog is the original blizzard questlog.There is too no welcome logo of carbonite and the only i can see, that carbonite is acitivated is, that the little carbonite symbol is shown at the minimap. it seems, that carbonite is not activated, but it is!

i read some more posts of german players wo can't use the new Carbonite Version on the German WoW Client. how we can fix the probz?

09-10-12, 08:50 AM   #2
Midak
A Defias Bandit
Premium Member
Same problem on Spanish client

09-10-12, 09:24 AM   #3
MiniPuff
A Defias Bandit
Carbonite

Same for me, I have the icon with the 'C' in my above the map does not appear then what?

09-11-12, 04:01 AM   #4
Pacey
A Kobold Labourer
Same problem (german client)

09-11-12, 08:27 AM   #5
magora
A Defias Bandit
Download the version created by rythal and worked perfectly, but today I downloaded the official version 5.041 and I have the same problem. Plis repair this problem or put the version of Rythal, which worked perfectly.
Sorry for my bad english.

09-11-12, 09:08 AM   #6
Appleptiker
A Murloc Raider
Have the same problems with the german version. Had to switch WoW to english to use Carbonite 5.041.

09-15-12, 08:09 AM   #7
mayacamus
A Kobold Labourer
Mini map icon missing for dungeon

The abilitiy to zone in and out of the dungeon is not available to me when I have carbonite enabled. It removes the dungeon finder icon from my mini map. Any one know if there is a workaround or a fix?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite don't work with german WoW Client