10-18-06, 02:30 PM   #1
lagavulin
A Kobold Labourer
Priest UI \ Mods

I am a new 60 Priest...raiding and healing. I am looking for a good compilation of Mods specifically for a raiding priest.

How is this one?

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...g_Package.html

Thanks!

Lagavulin.
10-20-06, 06:33 PM   #2
omegaxm
A Defias Bandit
Ya

that is a good one
11-06-06, 09:43 PM   #3
Trixton
A Kobold Labourer
Cooldown Monitor

Ok, I have this very annoying part of my interface that I cannot fix. I am fairly new to custom modding my WoW, and I downloaded this priest raiding compilation, but when I enter PvP, I have a "Cooldown Monitor" right in the middle of my screen. It doesnt do anything as far as I know, but I cannot click to rotate my camera or my character because it gets in the way and I cannot figure out how to move it. If anyone could tell me how to fix this problem or at least tell me which mod is generating this, it would be greatly appreciated.
11-06-06, 09:54 PM   #4
Tierdar
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The cool down monitor I assume you are seeing from alot of reports Ive gotten from other users is from oRA2. If you are using the deuce commander included with the package its a simple matter of right clicking deuce commander than doing the following: Raids > oRA2 > Cooldown Monitor> Toggle unchecked. Hope this helps and if you have any other problems or questions with the package feel free to PM me or look me up on Kul Tiras Horde side!

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Priest UI \ Mods