09-02-11, 03:51 AM   #1
Mike-N-Go
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Call for Authors! Looking for help.

Greetings Authors,

I had been active in the community a few years ago, but life has not been kind to my playing of WoW or writing AddOns in the past few years, yet I aim to get back into it.

Click the links below to see my work.

Mike-N-Go's Portal
Mike-N-Go's Interface list

I want to get back into things, but I want to do it stronger this time. What I mean, is I am looking for authors who want to help me pick up and update/rewrite the AddOns. You would be credited for your help in the specific AddOn(s), yet I would reserve all rights, according to my license (you are, however, welcome to fork, as par my license bundle, provided you change the name and credit me).

Please, PM me if you are have any questions or are interested in helping me out on one of my 19+ AddOns!

Well met,
Mike-N-Go

Author of Daily Bean Counter, MyNameTogglesWhenIAFKorDND, Extended Shutdown Warning, Auto Mail Director, Duel Nullify, Spec Transmiter, Say Again, Window Teller, Who Crafts, Ad Repeater, Privy Cork, Mac Backup, and more.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Call for Authors! Looking for help.