10-16-11, 05:56 PM   #1
esoteric2
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Question about Quartz (Modifying)

Hi,

I've found any UI with any casting which I want to reproduce (first, is it quartz ? (screen from FundamentalUI))

I'm not sure that's quartz 'cause I can't find Quartz while downloading the entire UI but, I can't even find any casting bar addon. So I'd like to modify my Quartz to reproduce that.

Can you help me please ?
10-16-11, 07:13 PM   #2
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Fundamental UI is using the castbar addon "Gnosis", not Quartz.
10-16-11, 07:27 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's because that UI uses Gnosis for its' cast bar (and maybe its' timers, too).

If you are currently using FundamentalUI, then you should definitely check out the instructions on the information page to see how to set it up like that.

EDIT: DOH!! Missed by "that" much. /EDIT

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 10-16-11 at 07:29 PM.
10-16-11, 08:40 PM   #4
esoteric2
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Thank's a lot, Im not using this UI but I was looking for the skin of the casting bar, I don't know why but I've never heard talking about Gnosis before you so thank you, I've doing what Iwanted to do with it but I just got a little problem with it :

If I cast my mount : Pureblood Fire Hawk, it reduce de Font size (I know, there is something to tick or not for that but ...) yes but because if I tick the correct thing it write me somthing like that : Pureblood Fire Hawk 1... and I'd prefere to see somthing like that : Pureblood Fire ... 1.0/1.50 as Quartz was doing it (the timer should stay always show full time and put the ... in the name instead. Do you know if I can do that please and if it's possible how can I do that ?

P.S : sorry for my english I'm not from an english speaking country

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Question about Quartz (Modifying)