05-31-13, 11:46 PM   #1
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Battle Stone Wishlist.

Have you ever had this experience. You are looking through your list of 500 pets going, 250 of them are rare. Now you have 250 that you have to Battle Stone. Some from every family, all with special reasons you want to update them. Then you finally get a family specific and you're mind is blank. So you scroll through this list of 25 common, uncommon and poor pets, trying to remember which one you wanted and just pick the first one that strikes your fancy. 3 days later you remember "Oh wait, I actually wanted to upgrade this one."

So, I was wondering if the was an addon that would allow you to crate a group (by family type) and then have an order of pets that I want to upgrade. The main thing though is if I get a FBS, I would need to be able to combine the family types to pick one from all the families. Then when upgraded, it will remove from the list.
06-01-13, 04:25 AM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It would be possible to write an addon to do that, but it seems like a lot of work for not very much gain, when you could just use any of the many note-keeping addons out there to write down the pets you want to upgrade.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Battle Stone Wishlist.