04-05-11, 03:23 PM   #1
Golgathoth
A Defias Bandit
Buff bars are waaaaay tall

For some reason the buff bars are about halfway up my screen, and reach up to the top of the screen if I am in a vehicle. Not really sure what to do with this, it only seems to do that on this laptop. Perhaps an issue with scale? Screen attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_032511_140926.jpg
Views:	648
Size:	218.0 KB
ID:	5952  

04-05-11, 03:44 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That is actually a recent deliberate change Scott added to nUI5 as a work around to the new secure changes Blizz added to the aura frames. Before that change the bars flowed down into the chat frame until you were out of combat and could fix themselves.

The aura button plugin however doesn't have that problem so if you want to try that out and see if that is better suited to your play style it might work out the better option for now.

04-05-11, 03:46 PM   #3
Golgathoth
A Defias Bandit
Thank you very much! The only reason I have an issue with it is that the quests flow down over the buff bar and then I can't read either of them anymore. Do you know if there is a way to make the quests display on the right side of the screen? If not, I will try what you have suggested.

04-05-11, 03:48 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm you could try using /nui movers. I use a custom quest list so cant recall what the built in one is allowed to do in nUI.

04-05-11, 03:50 PM   #5
Golgathoth
A Defias Bandit
Awesome, that was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Buff bars are waaaaay tall