12-13-10, 08:34 PM   #1
Wulfemeister
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Social screen splt

Greetings,

If I go to the social section, the screen is split into 2 sections. I've looked at various saved variable, and cannot find where the problem is. I have have this problem on one character. I've upload a screenshot of what it looks like. If anyone has any insight, please let me know.

Keep up the great work with nUI!

Thanks,
Wulfe
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	who.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	5477  

12-13-10, 09:51 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It could be a wtf data overflow, another addon only activated for that toon etc or even a failed loading due to an addon not quite ready for cata yet.

I would suggest the following:

1. Just use nUI and see if all characters are working fine ..
no ? step 2 yes? step3

2. Rename the wtf folder and go back to step 1, however if you still have problems then something else may be up that I can't think of right now.

3. Add in each of your information addons one at a time and return to step 1. Once all addons are installed and you reach here then either it has resolved itself or you went through step 2 and the wtf was proved to be faulty. You may have to reset your settings manually or you could try copying over the wtf individually for each addon and see which set of wtf folders/files glitches out on you.

Thats all I can think of at the moment that could be done to track down the culprit. Maybe someone else can think of others.

12-18-10, 08:52 AM   #3
Wulfemeister
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks for the response. I tried your suggestion of disabling all the mods, and just have nUI active. That worked! The social screen went back to normal. I then proceeded to enable all my other mods. The social screen never went out of whack, it remained intact. So, I'm not sure if a config file out there got reset when the mods were disabled, or what, but it's working!

Thanks for your help!

Wulfe

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Social screen splt