06-21-13, 05:55 AM   #2061
ummoftgo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Korean locale file

Hi, Nib.

koKR.lua

Here for korean locale file. I translated it.

06-21-13, 07:58 AM   #2062
vaizard
An Aku'mai Servant
SPELL Alerts

Hello all!

First, thanks NIB for this awesome UI!!! it's make my life better lol

Second, I have a question about spell Alerts, the new bar above the new castbar.

How can I conf a new spell to be show on this bar?

Regards

06-21-13, 10:35 AM   #2063
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Vetur View Post
Just a note - the default ID for tigereye brew for WW monks should be 116740. It's currently set to 123980(? don't hold me on that, it had a 2 in it though) which I believe is the mastery, rather than the actual buff to be tracked. Once that was changed, timers seem to work perfectly for WW. Fantastic update
Thanks.

Originally Posted by ummoftgo View Post
Hi, Nib.

Attachment 7773

Here for korean locale file. I translated it.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by vaizard View Post
Hello all!

First, thanks NIB for this awesome UI!!! it's make my life better lol

Second, I have a question about spell Alerts, the new bar above the new castbar.

How can I conf a new spell to be show on this bar?

Regards
/realui > Auras

06-21-13, 10:37 AM   #2064
Crious
A Kobold Labourer
Hello Nib,

I absolutely adore your UI, and I'm very much excited to see what's in store for us next. That said, I felt obligated to recommend some default changes for Warriors on the watch frame so this wonderful UI is more accessible to less code-savvy people.
-- Static Buffs
{ -- Enrage (Arms, Fury)
spell = 12880,
minLevel = 14,
order = 1,
specs = {true, true, false},
},
{ -- Raging Blow! (Fury)
spell = 131116,
minLevel = 30,
order = 3,
specs = {false, true, false},
},
{ -- Taste for Blood (Arms)
spell = 56636,
minLevel = 30,
order = 2,
specs = {true, false, false},
},
This is all I would have for static buffs for Arms and Fury. Victorious isn't a vital rotational ability to use, and it lights up when it's procced, so taking up static space on your screen isn't really useful. Meat Cleaver is also too situational to take up static screen space.

Meanwhile, Raging Blow! stacks are vitally important to know for fury. Same with Overpower stacks for Arms.

{spell = 12292}, -- Bloodbath
{spell = 12950}, -- Meat Cleaver
I would add these to the free buffs as well, it's very nice to know how many stacks of Meat Cleaver you have, just not vital enough to be static, and Bloodbath is the same kind of CD that Avatar is and should probably be up there.

Thanks for making such a wonderful UI!

06-21-13, 11:05 AM   #2065
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Crious View Post
Hello Nib,

I absolutely adore your UI, and I'm very much excited to see what's in store for us next. That said, I felt obligated to recommend some default changes for Warriors on the watch frame so this wonderful UI is more accessible to less code-savvy people.

This is all I would have for static buffs for Arms and Fury. Victorious isn't a vital rotational ability to use, and it lights up when it's procced, so taking up static space on your screen isn't really useful. Meat Cleaver is also too situational to take up static screen space.

Meanwhile, Raging Blow! stacks are vitally important to know for fury. Same with Overpower stacks for Arms.

I would add these to the free buffs as well, it's very nice to know how many stacks of Meat Cleaver you have, just not vital enough to be static, and Bloodbath is the same kind of CD that Avatar is and should probably be up there.

Thanks for making such a wonderful UI!
Thanks, will get these added in.

06-21-13, 11:52 AM   #2066
volt0220
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Anyway I can remove incoming heals / floating text above my characters nameplate (left)??

06-21-13, 11:59 AM   #2067
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Hey Nib

I don't think the ready check ticks on grid are working properly. If I do a ready check with a group of people, it automatically puts a green box on everyone. Regardless if they have said their ready or not. Making you think everyones ready when their not.

What is the small tick on the bottom right of the grid boxes? I don't see any labels for this on the main page for realui.

Last edited by Gloks : 06-21-13 at 12:02 PM.

06-21-13, 12:05 PM   #2068
Sennay
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by volt0220 View Post
Anyway I can remove incoming heals / floating text above my characters nameplate (left)??
I think that's mikScrollingBattleText, so you'd want to "/msbt" and disable heals or whatever under the "Events" tab.

-------------

I was just wondering for each version update, do we have to do a completely clean install? (with revisions being the updates we can just overwrite?) Just wanted to make sure because I have to tweak a few things with grid2/bt4 each time a complete re-install's required as a healer. :x

Love your UI, btw, Nib!

06-21-13, 12:08 PM   #2069
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Sennay View Post
I was just wondering for each version update, do we have to do a completely clean install? (with revisions being the updates we can just overwrite?) Just wanted to make sure because I have to tweak a few things with grid2/bt4 each time a complete re-install's required as a healer. :x

Love your UI, btw, Nib!
You only have to drag and drop the new interface folder into the wow folder and overwrite/replace everything for each version. No need for clean install I don't believe.

06-21-13, 12:18 PM   #2070
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Sennay View Post

Love your UI, btw, Nib!
If one of the first two numbers change (ie 8.0 to 8.1, or 7.4 to 8.0) then a clean installation is required.
Otherwise just update the Interface folder.

06-21-13, 12:20 PM   #2071
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Hey Nib

I don't think the ready check ticks on grid are working properly. If I do a ready check with a group of people, it automatically puts a green box on everyone. Regardless if they have said their ready or not. Making you think everyones ready when their not.

What is the small tick on the bottom right of the grid boxes? I don't see any labels for this on the main page for realui.
Will look into ready checks.

I don't think there is a bottom-right line on the Grid frames. At least not in any of the versions I've uploaded. Are you seeing one?

06-21-13, 12:22 PM   #2072
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Will look into ready checks.

I don't think there is a bottom-right line on the Grid frames. At least not in any of the versions I've uploaded. Are you seeing one?
Yes. There were lines on the bottom right for 2 people in my raid last night. For the entire raid. Even through /reloads.

06-21-13, 12:23 PM   #2073
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Yes. There were lines on the bottom right for 2 people in my raid last night. For the entire raid. Even through /reloads.
Ooops. Looked through my settings and noticed that I DID infact move Raid Leader / Assistant down to the bottom right. Time to fix me up some images.

06-21-13, 12:55 PM   #2074
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Ooops. Looked through my settings and noticed that I DID infact move Raid Leader / Assistant down to the bottom right. Time to fix me up some images.
Let me know if im colour blind or if the ready checks are messed up too. Haha

06-21-13, 01:00 PM   #2075
Sennay
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
You only have to drag and drop the new interface folder into the wow folder and overwrite/replace everything for each version. No need for clean install I don't believe.
If one of the first two numbers change (ie 8.0 to 8.1, or 7.4 to 8.0) then a clean installation is required.
Otherwise just update the Interface folder.
Thanks!

The reason there isn't one (I had to add it in myself) is because corner-bottom-right is too long as a name. So just remove a letter and it's fine!

Last edited by Sennay : 06-21-13 at 01:10 PM.

06-21-13, 01:22 PM   #2076
Repins
A Defias Bandit
I can't seem to get Rip to show. It's in as a stock debuff on target. It's showing as a static icon along with Rake, and thrash. Rake works fine yet rip and thrash don't. Although thrash is throwing another bar along the right of my target frame, but nothing for the aura under both unit frames. I haven't done anything to try and get it to recognize it other than trying name instead of spell ID through the aura config but that didn't fix it. I've attached an image showing damage output from Rip, Thrash along the right, yet neither working from the main aura bar. Basically looking for advice in how I may be able to fix it or if I'm just misinterpreting how the auras should be working in the first place.

Other than this one issue I've run into which I certainly expect occurring in a beta, the UI is awesome though. Great alternative to the standard blizzard UI in a more complete package than something like Elv or Tuk. Please keep up the awesome work!

06-21-13, 01:41 PM   #2077
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Repins View Post
I can't seem to get Rip to show.
Very weird. On my end I've got all 3 debuffs working while in Cat form. Spell ID should be 1079.

I might have to think on this one. No idea why they wouldn't be showing. The game obviously recognizes the Spell ID / Name otherwise the Icon wouldn't appear.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-21-13 at 01:43 PM.

06-21-13, 04:31 PM   #2078
shahad
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
There needs to be a way to track the ICD on Rapture. IceHUD used to do it in V7 but now I'm not sure how you could do it >.>

06-21-13, 04:33 PM   #2079
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
When i did Lei Shen on LFR earlier this week (sorry, forgot till now >.>), I noticed that the boss frame for the conduits were not showing their power level. This is quite important for proper execution. Also, any chance we could get the boss alt power too?

I haven't looked with the latest version yet, but I also haven't seen it reported so here it is. No errors.

06-21-13, 05:45 PM   #2080
Mcaffee
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Ruvengaard View Post
Yep, I fully agree, except when you have additionnal addons (Skada, different bag addon, ...) then it becomes difficult to do this and keep track of your addons. And one of the beautiful things about RealUI is that it is simple .

However, when you use 100% of the UI and only this, I agree that full removal of Interface is definitely the way to go.

Take care,
Ruven.
Try making a random folder with copies of all your addons except realui, you can do the same with your WTF folder, all you then need to do upon clean install is to copy the addons from your Random Named folder to the addon folder. Same applies if you do a clean WTF install (this shouldn't be needed).

Personally I try and keep a back-up folder for addons and wtf away just for the oh **** moments.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI