09-28-10, 09:18 PM   #1
Annekynn
A Fallenroot Satyr
Sphere type addon for 4.0 / Cata

Is there a sphere type addon, like Lunarsphere, thats been updated for 4.0 / Cataclysm?
09-29-10, 12:21 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Not that I know of... But you could give OPie or Select a try.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-29-10, 01:28 PM   #3
Annekynn
A Fallenroot Satyr
Unfortunately neither of those mods are quite what im looking for, but I appreciate you trying!
09-29-10, 02:38 PM   #4
Xubera
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
what are you looking for?

I know LunarSphere displays, health and mana, it looks like it tries to be an action bar replacement

▲ ▲ WoWInterface wont let me triforce >.>
09-29-10, 04:01 PM   #5
Sythalin
Curse staff

Originally Posted by Xubera View Post
what are you looking for?

I know LunarSphere displays, health and mana, it looks like it tries to be an action bar replacement
It doesn't try to be a replacement; it can be a replacement all together. I'm sure Moon will be updating it for Cataclysm, but not sure. Haven't heard from him in a while....

EDIT: From the LunarSphere forums:

I'm working on getting LS working for the 4.0 patch, and am making good progress. A good amount of the issues are from one or two bugs that kinda cascades thru and wreaks everything else. Thanks for the info, though!

Last edited by Sythalin : 09-29-10 at 04:04 PM.
09-29-10, 05:48 PM   #6
Xubera
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by ChaosInc View Post
It doesn't try to be a replacement; it can be a replacement all together. I'm sure Moon will be updating it for Cataclysm, but not sure. Haven't heard from him in a while....
well I certainly didnt mean it tried and failed

▲ ▲ WoWInterface wont let me triforce >.>
09-29-10, 06:38 PM   #7
Annekynn
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by ChaosInc View Post

EDIT: From the LunarSphere forums:
Awesome, thanks for finding that bit! Hopefully it will be ready in time for 4.0 going live. Ive used LunarSphere for so long that its become an integral part of my UI and losing it would hurt

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Sphere type addon for 4.0 / Cata