03-10-07, 09:35 AM   #1
jcj64200031
A Murloc Raider
DE all

I make my money primarily by DEing, and then selling the mats I get, and often I have over 150 items to DE at a time. I already have an auto-looter for when I'm DEing, but it's still tedious to have to keep clicking every one of the items I wish to DE.

I'm looking for an add-on that will DE ALL DEable items in my inventory. Of course a pop-up to make sure you want to do this is nice (in case someone accidentally uses it while an item they need is in their inventory).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
03-10-07, 09:58 AM   #2
Gremlin
An Aku'mai Servant
Dangerous people ask for dangerous things.. imo... an addon like that will cause more pain than happiness
03-10-07, 10:47 AM   #3
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I must agree with Gremlin on this, but perhaps the pain can be reduced by being able to choose a Bag that will be DE'd? Albiet, you can only DE 16-20 items at a time this way, but you will be making sure whats in that bag is what you want DE'd. Refilling the bag may take a little time afterwords, but I think an idea like this would lower the overall time in DE'ing and the pain that could be caused by an all-in-one DE'er.

Btw - Acronyms ftw.

Edit: Perhaps rather than an all DE'er, how about somethiing that lets you keybind the DE ability? Then you just hit that key and click? It is still manual for the entire process, but it may make sure you dont DE that one item that Outfitter/Wardrobe/etc didnt re-equip.

Last edited by ReverendD : 03-10-07 at 10:50 AM.
03-10-07, 10:50 AM   #4
Logdan
A Black Drake
Pretty sure this isn't possible, since using Disenchant is casting a spell. You need a hardware event for each one.
03-10-07, 10:55 AM   #5
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Logdan
Pretty sure this isn't possible, since using Disenchant is casting a spell. You need a hardware event for each one.
Forgot about that. That was one thing that hurt Advanced Tradeskill Window for queing items to be made. You coul dmake 10 of one item and walk away, but if you had another item that you wanted made afterwords, you had to hit the proceed button.
03-12-07, 03:47 PM   #6
Morsvir
A Murloc Raider
There is a way to do with with a loop after a /script function i believe. Not 100% sure though, but it is worth a shot.
03-12-07, 05:26 PM   #7
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
I asked for this a while back too.

What about something like Mass Auction or Mass mail

You drag items to a grid and all you do is select disenchant and it disenchants the items in the grid. If a box in the grid is empty it moves to the next one. Or it some event is needed and this is not possible it could be done by pressing a button to disenchant the next item. Still easier either way

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » DE all