11-28-09, 06:43 PM   #1
Vaaraz
A Defias Bandit
Addon Request: Total value of bag/bank/guild bank using Auctioneer market prices

Hi there, I'd like to propose an idea for an AddOn. I have no knowledge of the AddOn-building process, but my idea seems pretty simple.

All I'd like to propose is an AddOn that adds up the value of all of my items in a certain area (i.e. my bag, my bank, or my guild bank) using the current market prices determined by Auctioneer. This would allow me to deposit a bunch of items into the bank and see how much they are worth collectively. I mean I could just mouse over each item and add them up in my head, but this would be much easier.

It seems like it would just be some sort of sum function, but then again I have no idea about AddOns or the AddOn-making process.
11-28-09, 08:04 PM   #2
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Vaaraz View Post
Hi there, I'd like to propose an idea for an AddOn. I have no knowledge of the AddOn-building process, but my idea seems pretty simple.

All I'd like to propose is an AddOn that adds up the value of all of my items in a certain area (i.e. my bag, my bank, or my guild bank) using the current market prices determined by Auctioneer. This would allow me to deposit a bunch of items into the bank and see how much they are worth collectively. I mean I could just mouse over each item and add them up in my head, but this would be much easier.

It seems like it would just be some sort of sum function, but then again I have no idea about AddOns or the AddOn-making process.

I like this idea alot however im in the same boat and don't know much about addon making either >.> I am still learning :O
11-28-09, 10:45 PM   #3
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You may want to take a look at the Auctioneer addon/enhancement called, Auc-Util-BigPicture. It should do everythign and more that you're looking for

You can find it right here on WoWI:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...igPicture.html
11-29-09, 02:31 PM   #4
Vaaraz
A Defias Bandit
Just installed it, trying it out now. Thanks!

1: Well, it has scanned my bags, and scanned my bank, but I can't seem to get it to scan the guild bank. It just says "Please open guild bank window" when, in fact, it is open. I'll try to figure it out, though.

2: Turns out the scan bank button just wasn't showing up on ArkInventory. I disabled it and scanned my bank and it's working good.

Thanks again

Last edited by Vaaraz : 11-29-09 at 02:45 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon Request: Total value of bag/bank/guild bank using Auctioneer market prices