10-25-12, 08:53 PM   #1
bokutox
A Murloc Raider
Map/Mini Map is messed up

Please help..

Was just killing mobs after installing the New update, and then the Dailie quests reset and i got ported.. and themn my map started to look like this..

i have installed and reinstalled it about 10 times, and ive installed the carbonite version before this current one, and the one before that one..

and they all look like this, MAp and MINI MAP look like this.

http://i.minus.com/iJbKIavXrSGB.png
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	688
Size:	317.9 KB
ID:	7318  

10-25-12, 08:58 PM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by bokutox View Post
Please help..

Was just killing mobs after installing the New update, and then the Dailie quests reset and i got ported.. and themn my map started to look like this..

i have installed and reinstalled it about 10 times, and ive installed the carbonite version before this current one, and the one before that one..

and they all look like this, MAp and MINI MAP look like this.

http://i.minus.com/iJbKIavXrSGB.png
I'll post again....

By the looks of it you don't have the "merge blizzards map with carbonite" selected.. or something similar (i'm not at my pc so I can't check)

10-25-12, 09:00 PM   #3
Sparkplug
A Cyclonian

To me looks more like the mini map got docked. First thing I would try is to zoom in your carbonite map so that your minimap goes back to being merged. Being zoomed out that far will cause it to dock like that because the blizz map won't zoom out far enough to match the scaling.

10-25-12, 09:05 PM   #4
bokutox
A Murloc Raider
If this were true wouldnt Resetting it, or Reienstalling it ( brand new ) fix it? cause i did that and nothing =p

10-25-12, 09:13 PM   #5
bokutox
A Murloc Raider
Ok, i figured it out.. Move mini map into Carbonite Map was checked and that was the issue.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map/Mini Map is messed up