09-02-09, 03:13 PM   #21
todd0168
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Sorry, not had a chance to work on them yet. Sleep pattern got totally messed up and Ive been waking up about 2 hrs before raid time rofl. Need to get repair money
I totally understand. No hurry on that. Was just curious. xD

09-03-09, 10:06 AM   #22
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Okay, looks like I have it working.

Download v1.03.00 of MagePorts when its available then edit the MagePorts.lua file and add this line to the ReagentDB section.

table.insert(ReagentDB, { item = 17020, max = MagePorts_Defaults.MaxRestockQty * 10, level = 50 } ); -- Arcane Dust

That will add your arcane dust to the reagent table and will restock to a max of the required amount once you hit the level suggested. I noticed the spells that use it aren't available until 50 something.

09-04-09, 07:03 PM   #23
todd0168
A Frostmaul Preserver

Yeah, I actually saw the updated plug-in before I read the forums, and yeah, it works like a charm.

xD

Thanks again.

09-12-09, 07:26 PM   #24
seschu01
A Kobold Labourer
Pally power.

Originally Posted by Deathj View Post
Is the any chance of someone making an info panel mod for all of the pally blessings and greater blessings similar to the mage potral addon?
I have started working on a Pally Power panel. It may be a bit tricky based on some of the stuff I have been seeing in the PP code but I think I can have it up soon to demo.

The only problem is I am trying to optimize this thing for raiding and having a heck of a time trying to decide how to implement it. I am thinking about doing some major review of code and see if I can use the left and right panels at the same time and just float the chat logs. Just a thought atm though.

09-13-09, 09:24 PM   #25
cokedrivers
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

i tried adding spells to both the Mage Portals and Profesions and failed so will wait for a pro to make a pally buff or pally power one.

Ok I'm trying anyways, no pro but hoepfully can figure this out, have never went to school for Programming or computers so might need alot of help.

So far i have the name changed, thats all i did was took the Professions one and changed the names in all the files. I was thinking that the addon still should work, show professions and be ok but no i get a error.

Code:
Message: ...\nUI_InfoPanel_PallyBuff\nUI_InfoPanel_PallyBuff.lua:45: attempt to call global 'Pally_Buff_CreateFrame' (a nil value)
Time: 09/18/09 22:24:24
Count: 1
Stack: [string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:18: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:4>
(tail call): ?
[C]: in function `Pally_Buff_CreateFrame'
...\nUI_InfoPanel_PallyBuff\nUI_InfoPanel_PallyBuff.lua:45: in function <...\nUI_InfoPanel_PallyBuff\nUI_InfoPanel_PallyBuff.lua:43>

Locals:
attatched is the file maybe you can see what i did wrong.

Thanks
Coke
Attached Files
File Type: zip nUI_InfoPanel_PallyBuff.zip (7.4 KB, 735 views)

Last edited by cokedrivers : 09-18-09 at 11:30 PM.

10-01-09, 09:53 PM   #26
Paksonarrion
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by seschu01 View Post
I have started working on a Pally Power panel. It may be a bit tricky based on some of the stuff I have been seeing in the PP code but I think I can have it up soon to demo.

The only problem is I am trying to optimize this thing for raiding and having a heck of a time trying to decide how to implement it. I am thinking about doing some major review of code and see if I can use the left and right panels at the same time and just float the chat logs. Just a thought atm though.
It does indeed look tricky. It would have to have a button for each class, that could be changed depending on what pally power was boradcasting from others. Mayhap it would be more feasable to make an infopanel like carbonites, so that it just hides PP when not selected? May be much easier than trying to reinvent the wheel there.

10-10-09, 12:41 PM   #27
meralarrie
A Defias Bandit
if there was a way to just tuck pally power away in with itemrack or atlas box down by the bags that would be perfect as well just to get it out of the way visually

10-10-09, 11:24 PM   #28
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by meralarrie View Post
if there was a way to just tuck pally power away in with itemrack or atlas box down by the bags that would be perfect as well just to get it out of the way visually
I think that was the idea, but its not always that simple as we are reliant on the programmers of the addon we want to reparent to have a simple way of positioning the whole framework but most of the time it is the case of trial and error until we have tracked down the few variables that seem to fit the picture.

10-12-09, 06:03 AM   #29
anotherbiffname
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by todd0168 View Post
Speaking of Mage Portals...

Is it possible to get it to restock arcane dust as well as the teleport/portal runes? Every time I finally get to the reagent seller, I just hit the OK button and forget to grab more powder.

I use an addon that you can tell it to buy any item you want everytime u visit the vendor that sells it i always forgot to buy my pally buff things, Its called Steal Your Carbon you can set any number u want and it will auto buy them all at once when u visit the vendor.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Pally Buffs