04-06-07, 02:36 AM   #1
Mordikaiin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thumbs up A Tribute to WoW Interface!!!

OK so many many times this subject has come up to me from guildies, friends, noobs and vets alike. Alot have asked me the same question. Where is the best place to get AddOns and UI's?

With all these jackasses out there thinking they know what they are doing by dropping a MPS (Mass Password Stealer) or KeyLogger into AddOns, UI's and even some Downloadable Guides out it's hard to know exactly what Sites are safe to download from without getting your WoW Account Stolen. Yes I said Stolen not Hacked, that is barely Hacking and those of us who DO know what we are doing take offense to the thaught that a script kiddie and his MPS, Keylogger or Trojan Software is called a Hacker.

I have been to worldofwar.net, curse-gaming.com, wowheads.com and many other sites and on each of them sites I have downloaded Infected AddOns. More so off curse-gaming.com and worldofwar.net than the rest but I have gotten infected stuff from them all, except this one site wowinterface.com.

In the 3 yrs I have been playing WoW I have yet to get infected **** from wowinterface.com and that is because the site owner knows wtf she/he is doing and the team at WoW Interface are dedicated to the gamer and not their own popularity. So I say HOORAY for WoW Interface because you are Kamikazi's #1 WoW Site for UI's, AddOns and the rest fo the stuff you guys offer, Keep up the great work!

So that is my testimonial and all who appose are welcome to their own opinion but when your **** ends up sold while your sleepin and you wake up naked, moneyless and the bottom of your feet sore from running around frantically looking for your mount, don't come to me crying about your Account getting hacked, because one it wasn't hacked it was stolen and two it was your own stupidity. Not to mention I will laugh my ass off and tell you I told you so.

This has been posted on other Sites by me as well, hopefully i won't get bothered as much anymore with where to get uninfected AddOns!

Last edited by Mordikaiin : 04-06-07 at 03:06 AM.
04-06-07, 02:42 AM   #2
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
Was talking about this on #wowi-lounge yesterday, actually, the fact that the one thing that puts WoWInterface apart from the rest is their dedication. They take their own time, instead of making little bots that half work, to ensure everything is safe. I, too, haven't seen anything dangerous, ever, on this site, unlike the various other sites I have been to.

/completely agree with the above. Kudos
04-06-07, 09:50 AM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Thank you.

We work very hard to make sure that everyone that uses our sites are protected from virus, trojans, etc. It's always nice to hear that we are successful in it.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
04-06-07, 10:14 AM   #4
Beladona
A Molten Giant

I only download from wowinterface, and I only host on wowinterface.

Need I say more?
04-08-07, 04:02 PM   #5
Mordikaiin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

hehe nope!

No Arguements from me :P!

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » A Tribute to WoW Interface!!!