04-10-08, 02:15 PM   #1
hipjipp
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Graphic changing

Hi, does anyone know how i change the character pane with following tabs and pages textures so they look square without the help from skinner. I'm just looking for reskinned textures and i hope i can get some help over here.
And if anyone wants, they can do the skins for everyone else who wants this. I hope there is since i don't got a needed program or the skill to do it myself.

Please help.
04-10-08, 06:38 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Get the extractor tool from the wow main site. Run it and you'll find a folder with all of the Interface art for the game. Replace these files with what you want (following the same folder directory but in your Interface folder - ie, Interface\CharacterPanel or whatever folder you find that art in). Blizzards art is in blp format, so you'll need a converter to change it into tga or png and then you'll need to change it back.

I hope I wasn't too confusing.... If I was, I'll dig up a link for you when I get home.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Graphics Help » Graphic changing