06-07-10, 04:10 PM   #1
senfully
A Defias Bandit
Instances, Focus Frames, and Maps

Hello.

I run a lot of instances. I really rely on being able to see the instance map so I can see where my party is going. I also always have a focus set. This means I can not see the instance map in instances? Is there an option?

I currently use healbot in the infopanel portion. I like having it there, but could move it out and use the addon to display the map there. I'd rather just have the map stay visible where it is.

Any suggestions? I adore nUI and feel like I've found a lightweight answer to so many of my UI desires. Thank you, and sorry if this is mentioned elsewhere. Thanks! -Chris

06-07-10, 04:25 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is not much else you can do with nUI 5 except to unmanage the minimap and put it back in the top right of the screen. I think the command is /nui minimap but not 100% sure.

However, nUI6 seems to have got this part covered by having the focus a smaller frame underneath your target thus allowing both focus and minimap to be visible as required.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » Instances, Focus Frames, and Maps