08-03-15, 03:16 PM   #1
hush23
A Defias Bandit
Lui like layout

hi,

i was wondering if anyone's done a Lui like layout for oUF? I do like their unitframe layout, but i'm not a fan of complete ui overhalls, and that orb annoys me, wish they would let us move/disable it
I'm especially interested in the link line between player/focus and target/ToT, and that you can have the health and power numbers below eachother outside the frame, which i've not found any other unitframes addon able to do.

thanks in advance
08-03-15, 04:13 PM   #2
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Code:
i was wondering if anyone's done a Lui like layout for oUF? I do like their unitframe layout, but i'm not a fan of complete ui overhalls, and that orb annoys me, wish they would let us move/disable it :p
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o=desc&sb=hits

Originally Posted by hush23 View Post
hi,
I'm especially interested in the link line between player/focus and target/ToT, and that you can have the health and power numbers below eachother outside the frame, which i've not found any other unitframes addon able to do.
check out http://www.wowinterface.com/download...esandRaid.html
08-04-15, 01:44 AM   #3
hush23
A Defias Bandit
thanks, had a quick browse initially through the oUF layouts, i'll have a much more detailed look

Haha, i completly over looked Stuf Unit Frames because that first image shot was so messy i'll install have a gander.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Lui like layout