Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-08-11, 08:54 PM   #1
Raesoth
OmNomNom's Pet

Premium Member
Number of Errors with 10Plus and 4.0.6

First:
1x <event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'nUI' tried to call the protected function 'nUI_PartyUnit_Target_Aura2_Button18:SetID()'.
<in C code>: in function `SetID'
nUI-5.07.10 (Plus)\Units\nUI_UnitAura.lua:322: in function <nUI\Units\nUI_UnitAura.lua:310>

---
Second
34x <event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'nUI' tried to call the protected function 'nUI_HUDUnit_PlayerTarget_Focus_Aura2:SetWidth()'.
<in C code>: in function `SetWidth'
nUI-5.07.10 (Plus)\Units\nUI_UnitAura.lua:205: in function <nUI\Units\nUI_UnitAura.lua:171>
nUI-5.07.10 (Plus)\Units\nUI_UnitAura.lua:2091: in function `updateAuraFrame'
nUI-5.07.10 (Plus)\Units\nUI_UnitAura.lua:1449: in function `newUnitInfo'
nUI-5.07.10 (Plus)\Units\nUI_UnitCache.lua:647: in function <nUI\Units\nUI_UnitCache.lua:591>

---
Third
7x <event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'nUI' tried to call the protected function 'nUI_HUDUnit_PlayerTarget_Target_Aura2:SetWidth()'.
<in C code>: in function `SetWidth'
nUI-5.07.10 (Plus)\Units\nUI_UnitAura.lua:205: in function <nUI\Units\nUI_UnitAura.lua:171>
nUI-5.07.10 (Plus)\Units\nUI_UnitAura.lua:2091: in function `updateAuraFrame'
nUI-5.07.10 (Plus)\Units\nUI_UnitAura.lua:1449: in function `newUnitInfo'
nUI-5.07.10 (Plus)\Units\nUI_UnitCache.lua:647: in function <nUI\Units\nUI_UnitCache.lua:591>

---
and about 20 others with vuhdo with close to the same error something about a protected function. (which of course has nothing to do with nUI)

all those came from running a normal Grim Batol as a healer. If you need more info poke me and I'll send what I can

Thanks

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Number of Errors with 10Plus and 4.0.6