01-24-08, 09:04 AM   #1
Jerricka
An Aku'mai Servant

Looking for targetting mod

I've been searching for a mod that is quite simple in concept. When the targetting icons are used, it would put the icons onscreen in a resizable, draggable frame. When the player clicks on each icon the corresponding mob would be targetted. Does such a mod exist? I think it would be a great asset to raiding and instancing alike, as it's a common occurance for players to be directed to trap/kite/tank a mob on the fly that isn't on the MT list.
01-24-08, 10:05 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
can't be done, or else there would be about 10 mods for this already. maybe after 2.4 - don't know yet.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-24-08, 10:35 AM   #3
Julith
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, I think you could set these Frames before the fight starts. But as soon as you are in combat you couldn't change them anymore. So in combat changes of raid targets whould do nothing.

edit: No, I was wrong...can't be done

Last edited by Julith : 01-24-08 at 10:37 AM.
01-24-08, 10:44 AM   #4
Steil
A Cliff Giant

Bananabar2 used to have that functionality. I'm sure using it to change targets was broken though and now only gives you information about who's targeting what by raid icons. You can check it out on wowace.com

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for targetting mod