01-25-07, 12:27 AM   #1
Serafh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Scrollable Action Selector

I am a Nostromo N52 user and have seriously limited myself to the number of buttons I use, but it's how I like it. I recently rolled a Blood Elf Paladin and often find my bars cluttered with blessings and auras and I don't like the way that they are set up. So I figured I would make different bars for each, but if I keybind all of those I wont have anything for my other skills. So what I thought of was a single bar for each, but a scroll wheel would be used to select the spells individually and by clicking the scroll wheel would select the blessing/aura. For example:

| | | | |X| |
Where X is the current Blessing chosen. By pushing the scroll wheel up once it would become:
| | | | | |X|
And clicking in the scroll wheel would select that blessing.

I thought about setting up a bar so the scroll wheel would change the page and each page the blessing would be in a different spot. But in a hurry you might need to click a button rather than scroll and if they are constantly changing it would be difficult to remember where the button is. This way the button is always in the same spot and still only requires one "button" for all my blessings and auras.

I know absolutly nothing about mods so I really don't know if this is even remotely possible especially with the changes to mods with recent patches. Thanks.

Last edited by Serafh : 01-26-07 at 02:25 PM.
01-25-07, 12:49 PM   #2
Serafh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have a feeling that Paladin might be turning people off, but when thought about it doesn't necessarily have to be just for Paladins. What I'm thinking of here is an action bar with a built in selector that can be key bound to move the selector and select that button. That way an entire action bar can be bound to a single key. Like I said it doesn't have to be just for paladins, it can be used for Hunter aspects, Rogue Cooldowns, Warlock dots, just about anything you wanna pop on there.
01-26-07, 02:33 PM   #3
Serafh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
blatant Self Bump
01-26-07, 02:57 PM   #4
Aznamir
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
*cough* PallyPower *cough*

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Paladin Blessing/Aura Selector