06-06-10, 11:43 PM   #1
Shadór
A Defias Bandit
Hud problem

The health and mana bars do not show up on my screen of only my druid, it works just fine on my DK and all mine and my sister's toons but they dont show on my druid anymore which is really bad since he is a healer and its nice to see my mana bar easily

ive been trying the commands to see if it changes anything

ive tried updating and deleting and reinstalling the addon but it hasnt changed back to normal

i can really use some help with this one

06-07-10, 03:07 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you happen to have been testing the nUI 6 Alpha and forgot to uncheck the addon for tha toon. That would be cause 1.

But, and you're not the only one that has done this, look at the micro button options and you should see a red button that says Player/Target, Health/Power, None, Simple etc. I am guessing for the druid it is set to Simple or None

06-07-10, 04:09 AM   #3
Shadór
A Defias Bandit
omg im so oblivious thx, i got on wow thinking what red button? lol and looked at the top of my screen and was like oh yea i remember messing with that a few weeks ago... silly me, thx soooo much for ur help now i dont have to use that bartender + xperl crap, nui is so much nicer

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Hud problem