05-23-10, 04:15 PM   #1
famlen
A Defias Bandit
Grouping Issue?

I cannot find out how to accept a group invite using Nui only. I keep being told that my UI is auto-Declineing all invitiations to a group/raid. Can you please tell me what i need to do to stop this? Or atleast change the auto decline feature?

05-23-10, 04:29 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm, thats not an nUI feature as far as I am aware. I have nUI with the default settings and I have never had an autodecline feature. perhaps a blizz option setting or another addon ?

Edit: Okay, can't see anything in the default blizz options to add this so I can only think it being another addon that you may have that sets that up. Or the block trades option that also block invites.

05-23-10, 06:07 PM   #3
famlen
A Defias Bandit
Is there anyway to move the invite bar? I am never able to see it and NUI is the only add-on i am using.

05-23-10, 06:22 PM   #4
famlen
A Defias Bandit
I reinstalled NUI and it seemed to fix the issue. My tip for any of those who have the same issue is to completely uninstall all add-ons then install NUI and run wow with only NUI. Then log off and reinstall the rest of your add-ons.

05-28-10, 01:02 AM   #5
Tithulta
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There are a few addons out there that ahve a auto-decline feature. Usefulextras is what i use to auto decline duels, auto accept summons, auto accept rez. It has some other useful extras...imagine that lol.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Grouping Issue?