06-26-10, 07:00 AM   #1
Bleau
A Murloc Raider
Nui Command Help

I have searched the entire site and can not find anything that tells me what command to use to release buttons so that they can be moved to another task bar. Can someone point me to a list of commands other than the /nui or /nui bar because they do not give a button release command. Thank you

06-26-10, 07:06 AM   #2
Gristadar
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

hold control down and then left click and hold to drag them off

06-26-10, 07:11 AM   #3
Bleau
A Murloc Raider
Nui Command Help

That was one of the first things that I tried. I tried all combinations of shift, control and alt with left and right click. None of those work. Any other suggestions?

06-26-10, 07:13 AM   #4
Gristadar
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

[quote=Bleau;194529]That was one of the first things that I tried. I tried all combinations of shift, control and alt with left and right click. None of those work. Any other suggestions?[/Q

try the nui forum, thats how I move them so don't know why it won't work for you

06-26-10, 07:55 AM   #5
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes, one of those combinations usually resolve the problem. I suspect however you may have been hit with a chat frame overlap to your buttons. Would the buttons by chance be very near to the chat frame area ?

If so, try unlocking and moving the general chat frame to move the chat frame block out of the way and then try moving your buttons as was suggested.

Of course you can double check by making sure you can still click on the buttons in question which would answer my question above if you can't anymore

Also, there is an option in you interface options that allow you to permanently unlock your buttons or lock them as per your preference. I personally keep mine unlocked as sometimes I need to switch spells per dungeon for easy access.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Nui Command Help