09-05-10, 06:11 PM   #21
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
ahh right... fair enough... and quest helper is not updated anymore either.. pity... I tried tomtom and the default wow quest helper.. wasn't as good as when you do teh quest it just points you home instead of teh next closest quest.

What abotu a unitframe addon.. I always liked AG_Unitframes..... but that seams to be abandoned as well?
09-05-10, 06:44 PM   #22
xonefobic
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unit Frame.. I'd say Shadowed Unit Frames. Nice and slim. Does do the job like a charm and lots of settings.

But there's also X-Perl, Pitbull 4.0 and many more.
My votes on SuF tho
09-05-10, 07:57 PM   #23
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Still looking for a good buff watchign mod.... i am playign a pally at the moment.. very casual only low level.. so only runnign 5 mans... what i want is to be able to set all teh buffs onmyself, and then set a buff for each person in teh 5 man, and be able to recast with a button click on somthing...

I normaly use healbot buff system for this.. but is there a better option

Originally Posted by xonefobic View Post
Unit Frame.. I'd say Shadowed Unit Frames. Nice and slim. Does do the job like a charm and lots of settings.
awesome this looks like a spiritual sucessor to ag_unitframes.. has almost an identical looking option screen and look.
09-05-10, 08:13 PM   #24
DreadCon
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Jynks View Post
Still looking for a good buff watchign mod.... i am playign a pally at the moment.. very casual only low level.. so only runnign 5 mans... what i want is to be able to set all teh buffs onmyself, and then set a buff for each person in teh 5 man, and be able to recast with a button click on somthing...
Use Pally Power
09-05-10, 09:13 PM   #25
Ulostthegame
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Healbot --> VuhDo
Questhelper --> Now in the default UI
Chat Addons --> Phanxchat, Prat, ChatMods, Chatter, etc. etc.
Combat Ratings --> RatingsBuster
Unitframes --> various oUF layouts, Pitbull, AG, Shadowed, etc. etc.
09-06-10, 01:39 AM   #26
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by StormCalai View Post
But.. Does SexyMap allow you to move frames like world state, quest tracker, vehicle seats, etc?
Indeed it does.
09-06-10, 03:28 AM   #27
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

Awesome thank you. But I was hoping for a mod that had nice bars for my cooldowns as well.....
Why was my recommendation ignored then?
ForteXorcist, it does the job incredibly well. Multi-target dot tracking, a cooldown bar, and various other features in case you play a Warlock. (I don't.)
09-06-10, 08:16 AM   #28
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I normaly use healbot buff system for this.. but is there a better option
My preference has always been for ZOMGBuffs. It works for all classes not just Paladins. I have mine setup to rebuff when I scroll the mousewheel.

As an added neat little feature, if you have the Portalz module always turned on, you can bind a key to pop open an overlay on the center of your screen showing Transport options. Like Hearthstones, Scrolls, and all the Mage teleports while solo, and Portals while grouped.
09-06-10, 08:59 AM   #29
Tithulta
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by Wimpface View Post
Why was my recommendation ignored then?
ForteXorcist, it does the job incredibly well. Multi-target dot tracking, a cooldown bar, and various other features in case you play a Warlock. (I don't.)

I have to agree ForteXorcist is very nice. I use it for all my classes. IT really shines with Warlocks tho. Holy pallies will love the 2 CD bars. One is for long timer the other short durations. Short bar can be cutomized in many ways. By default is a bit wide for my taste and found the ability to shorten it by simply right clicking the short bar an then scrolling down to the needed adjustment. Short bar makes it so easy to see how much time is left on my Beacon and lets me know when i need to cast judgement again to keep buff up.
09-06-10, 09:15 AM   #30
xtoq
An Aku'mai Servant

Awesome thank you. But I was hoping for a mod that had nice bars for my cooldowns as well..... ?
ForteXorcist does the nice bars for cooldowns and DoTs.
09-07-10, 02:45 AM   #31
eomer
A Theradrim Guardian

For healbot replacement I'd recommend... healbot. It's still supported and author has added many useful options to it (for example a drop down list for selecting spells). I tried many other addons and their combinations, but still came back to healbot

09-07-10, 05:33 AM   #32
Coote
A Scalebane Royal Guard

and quest helper is not updated anymore either.. pity...
There is now built-in Quest Helper-like functionality in the default UI, but Quest Helper still works perfectly.

"This is the fifteen-thousandth four hundredth and ninety-eighth occurence".
09-07-10, 07:19 AM   #33
Cekken
A Defias Bandit
Xperl, and definitely get Carbonite and Bartender.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Coming back to WoW after a break... What are teh current addons for this