03-13-07, 03:49 AM   #1
Narutoscryed
A Kobold Labourer
A lil help Needed.

Ok First off i would like to apologize if this is a question that gets asked all to often. Or if this post found its way into the wrong topic.

Well i guess i should start with a lil story. As we all know finding your quests in wow is insanly hard. I mean i just started about 2 weeks ago.. and finding the damn quests just gets harder and harder.

Now i have a guildie that has a mod that allows them to go onto a site like thought bot or wow head and get things called "quards" and type them in and then a small dot apears over where they are supposed to go..

Im hoping someone can tell me where to download this mod aswell..

I dont want anything fancy or nothing extra.. I just want a mod that will let me type in the numeric locations of quests and npc's and other stuff.. that way i can find my way better..

Can anyone help me out?
03-13-07, 05:11 AM   #2
robthedude
Don't Panic

"quards" lol I think your mate means "coordinates",

there's a couple of addons that give you coordinates on the map screen or just below the minimap, but I reccomend Cartographer it's a map addon that has various plugins for tracking the locations of stuff, and most importantly for you it has coordinates at the bottom

03-13-07, 08:14 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You can also set mapnotes with cartographer, which places an icon on your map and a note of what is there. If you really want help finding your way to that spot, you can set it as a waypoint - puts an arrow above your head to tell you which direction to go in and how far away it is.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-13-07, 05:47 PM   #4
robthedude
Don't Panic

yeah, the waypoints rock, automatically sets the waypoint to your corpse if you die too

plus you can do /waypoint <coordinates> and it'll mark it on your map and pop that little arrow up, tre cool

03-14-07, 12:39 PM   #5
Nasty
A Kobold Labourer
Change models

Hi!

Does anyone know how can i change my Night elf models to Undead ?
I have got mywarcraftstudio but it's a little difficult to use for me...
03-14-07, 05:53 PM   #6
KyesaRRi
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Nasty
Hi!

Does anyone know how can i change my Night elf models to Undead ?
I have got mywarcraftstudio but it's a little difficult to use for me...
Cant be done anymore, and dont threadjack. If you need to ask a question start your own thread.

"The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success"
"I know I'm not dreaming now because i know what its like to be in a dream... Dreaming lets me know reality exists"

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » A lil help Needed.