Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08-02-09, 02:40 PM   #1
Sychosys
A Defias Bandit
Carbonite + Quest Helper

Well I am a multi-boxer and Quest Helper's party quest tracking has saved me from missing turn ins and pick ups with slave characters more than once. To that end I am fairly set on using QH for keeping track of my quests. What I would like to do however is get it to play nice with Carbonite's map which I am in love with as well. I have Carbonite set up to emulate TomTom and QH set up to use TomTom Way Points. This gives me the same setup as just Carbonite in appearance but using QH to direct me from quest to quest.

What is missing though and what I would like to replace is the full pathing of Quest Helper. Having it use TomTom just shows me the 'closest' quest which is not always the one I want to be doing because of its only the closest if I am never getting a new quest, hehe. Secondly, I am partially colorblind. This makes the blending that carbonite does with its 'do the quests here' zones well, not so useful if I get a bunch of quests in one area.. and isnt that the entire point of leveling faster? What I would like is to find a way to use QH's pathing and zone layouts and ants and such (Despite linking Carbonites graphcis for them better) on the map. I feel this is all just One issue as QH treats them all as a single thing.

Is there a way to do this or am I forced to have to give up Carbonite?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite + Quest Helper