04-01-06, 03:48 PM   #1
Jukkis83
A Defias Bandit
SCT and animation options

Hello. Im still trying to figure out how to set SCT text flow that I could see it "rainbow" style and see my heals on left side and heals on me on the left side aswell. Currently I can switch the sides between them by adjusting "damage left" and "damage right" options.

I'd also like to see my buffs on the other side and debuffs on the otherside with damage.
i.e. damage and debuffs on right side, and buffs on left side. How can I manage that or is it even possible atm ?

Thx for the help in advance.

I have current 4.1 sct installed and it rocks
04-01-06, 04:29 PM   #2
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Set it to alternating.

Debuffs and buffs on one side and damage on the other is impossible. You can set the buff gains to sticky or message to give it a different look.
04-02-06, 12:57 AM   #3
Jukkis83
A Defias Bandit
Yeh well alternating "alternates" between left and right so it doesnt really give what I want.
But if thats not possible atm then I have to settle for this I guess. Thx
04-02-06, 06:47 PM   #4
Shynd
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Open up sct.lua and scroll down until you see things like if ( event == "CHAT_MSG_COMBAT_..." ) then. Check the commented lines (starts with a --) and find the SCT_Display_Only(...) function call that handles whatever you want to be on the left side. Change SCT_DIsplay_Only to SCT_Display_Toggle. Hit CTRL+S and reload your UI, see if you have everything on the correct side of the screen. If not, look more/harder

May take some tweaking, and you may want to back up your sct.lua (just highlight it in Windows Explorer and hit CTRL+C then CTRL+V to create 'Copy of sct.lua') before starting.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » SCT and animation options