01-12-07, 03:56 PM   #701
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

*sigh* ... I can't even find a coherent response to the retards on this board ... so i'm just gonna *bump*

01-12-07, 04:12 PM   #702
Seraph787
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Guys, seriously . . .

Please don't take any offense from this post, it isn't intended to hurt anyone's feelings.

It just sucks coming to this thread all the time and seeing a new person post something and then some of the other posters who've been posting every single day, post something completely bitter.

You guys are posting absolutely horrible things about people you don't know and who may be a little misinformed, young, or some other thing. But you don't know that for a fact.

Just give them answers you can give and if you can't give a good answer, just shut up.

I don't think mazzle wants to read everyone's flame posts just to get to the posts where he can really help people out.

01-12-07, 05:55 PM   #703
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seraph787
Guys, seriously . . .

Please don't take any offense from this post, it isn't intended to hurt anyone's feelings.

It just sucks coming to this thread all the time and seeing a new person post something and then some of the other posters who've been posting every single day, post something completely bitter.

You guys are posting absolutely horrible things about people you don't know and who may be a little misinformed, young, or some other thing. But you don't know that for a fact.

Just give them answers you can give and if you can't give a good answer, just shut up.

I don't think mazzle wants to read everyone's flame posts just to get to the posts where he can really help people out.

I agree. I check here periodically to see whats going on ... stop calling names and fighting .. you all look like a bunch of morons.

Asking for an ETA is not a bad thing .. shows people are interested in this and are impatient to see it. That and the fact I'll be damned if I (or anyone else for that matter) will go through 70+ pages of posts to see if a question was answered or not.

Answer peoples questions in an ADULT manner or just shut up. You know how forums are people continue to ask the same questions over and over again. Why do people need to be so rude with their answers.

It's a good thing this is not my forums or this would not be tolerated in the very least.

Besides who made you all moderators of this thread ... if Mazzle is bothered by ETA questions he/she knows how to speak up.

Maybe what Mazzle needs to do is post on the mods main page that a new version is in the works and will be released soon.

01-12-07, 06:07 PM   #704
Redemption
A Murloc Raider
To be fair, an ETA might be hard.

However, i think the lack of "New Version for TBC coming soon" is a bit crap.

I had to register and post and await a reply before i found this out, after trying to install it 3 times.

01-12-07, 06:26 PM   #705
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Talking My 99 pence!

Well reading the last few pages I see some frustration, which is expected. Some hostility, which is directed due to frustration. And worst of all some retribution, attributed to EGO! lol.
I check back to the forum about 3-4 times a day just to see whats going on and read the "opinion's" of the other people who would like/need this UI.
I personally have downloaded as many of the addon's that mazzle used in the original UI and have "tried" to set them up in the same sort of way as they did. With not much success I might add! lol.
I am sorry to say that I am one of the people that plays WOW and after using mods/addon's I CAN NOT play using the default UI (/spit). Be it because of where elements are placed, because something doesnt give me the information I like/need or because it just doesnt feel like mazzlefizz, you decide.
For the time being I have mostly ACE2 addon's installed (Fubar, cartographer, AG_UF) and my UI is "useable" for the moment, but the moment mazzle brings to light the package we are all reading about and some of us "drooling" over then I will wipe my UI and just keep the mods mazzle doesn't use or have.
Until this time I wish mazzle and tiger the best on their endevours to make this one of the best UI's I have used in my time on WOW and if they need someone to look through here or help with anything then they know how to get hold of me when they want.
Good luck everyone and play nice!

01-12-07, 07:27 PM   #706
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Because i'm bored at work and everyone seems to be posting their "Two Cents" ... here are some conversions to other currency

2cents = 2.40650 yen = 0.885700 Rupees = 0.981658 Afghanis (Yes this is a real currency) = 0.0000174444 oz. of Platinum = 0.00155824 oz. of silver = 0.0000319336 oz. of gold.

Enjoy

01-12-07, 09:22 PM   #707
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Sepioth
That and the fact I'll be damned if I (or anyone else for that matter) will go through 70+ pages of posts to see if a question was answered or not.
You don't want to spend to time looking for your answers? I don't want to spend time giving answers over and over. End of the day, neither of us have spent time, and only one of us doesn't have answers. I can live with that.

01-12-07, 09:27 PM   #708
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by megabit21
Please let me know anywhere in my post where I DEMANDED anything. It is a meer suggestion which MazzleFizz can choose to ignore or to reply to. I would also like to know how you know if I am or I am not a "paying customer". As MazzleFizz has stated previously even if you choose to donate to this effort that in no way guarantees you to be on the Beta team, therefore you may want to gather some facts before you flame somebody.
For the record, I didn't find your post particularly demanding. In the last year, I've seen much, much worse posts. Anyway, I try not to give any ETAs any more. I've learned it's usually a lose-lose proposition. At best, I say what I'm trying to get done before next release and what I've done recently, usually in the form of release notes.

I am shooting for a BC release now.

01-12-07, 09:31 PM   #709
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Redemption
To be fair, an ETA might be hard.

However, i think the lack of "New Version for TBC coming soon" is a bit crap.

I had to register and post and await a reply before i found this out, after trying to install it 3 times.
WoWInterface automatically shows which add-ons are 2.0 compatible. MazzleUI does not show that banner at the top of the download page.

01-12-07, 10:26 PM   #710
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
For the record, I didn't find your post particularly demanding. In the last year, I've seen much, much worse posts. Anyway, I try not to give any ETAs any more. I've learned it's usually a lose-lose proposition. At best, I say what I'm trying to get done before next release and what I've done recently, usually in the form of release notes.

I am shooting for a BC release now.
I think that is the once sentence everyone here has wanted to hear. I thankyou for saying it. Even if it turns out to be wrong, it doesnt matter. We all want this UI to work, and work well. We all know that is what your doing and we appreciate the ETA. Cheers! (Oh and mazz, you should so go to a release party for BC ... me and 5 friends are hitting the one near us and are gonna make it a rockin time!)

01-12-07, 11:05 PM   #711
Lethalweapon
A Cyclonian
lol I am sure about every player that actually uses a ui knows about mazzle and they will be asking your server and char name to put on like a little tag. IMO people will see mazzle and literaly jump on him/her.

01-12-07, 11:19 PM   #712
Sajomatic
Deuce Interfaces

Premium Member
Heh
When it is finished Mazzle will probably break this server forever with so many people downloading his interface.
<3

01-13-07, 12:30 AM   #713
Archos
A Theradrim Guardian

MazzleUI Forums almost getting unusable.

Hello everyone.

I don't talk much on these forums, by the time I want to say something about something, someone has already said it. But it has gotten to the point to were questions are not being answered but people are just trash talking to see who knows more about this UI. I am sorry, but none of you know as much about this UI as MazzleFizz and of she chooses to not say anything about this UI then more power to her. As she said, a dead line is not going to please anyone. Good example: The Burning Crusade, if I remember right, it was supposed to come out in November, then December, now January. A lot of people just go to the point to were they stopped playing WoW and slammed the Blizzard forums with useless BS. Now, lets say Mazzle did give a release date and she did not have it ready by then. How many of you can honestly say you would not post stuff complaining about that? Not a lot of you can. For me, It has gotten so hard to sift through all the BS of people complaining in these forums, that I don't even do it anymore. I just sit and quietly wait for a post from Mazzle. I personally never used this UI. But from what it looks like from previous versions and there screen shots, it is a UI worth waiting up for. And I appreciate all the work Mazzle has done to keep this UI going, even though she has to put up with all the nonsense from impatient and know-it-all people in these forums. Mazzle, expect a donation in the mail within the week, hope it helps with all the late night food and drink you need to buy to keep them eyes open! Thanks again!

Chris Kader
Neotu - Level 60 Tauren Hunter <Demon Song> - Khaz Modan

01-13-07, 01:06 AM   #714
Kraki
An Aku'mai Servant
/cheer Neotu

01-13-07, 01:24 AM   #715
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
You don't want to spend to time looking for your answers? I don't want to spend time giving answers over and over. End of the day, neither of us have spent time, and only one of us doesn't have answers. I can live with that.

Sifting through 70+ pages of posts to find an answer that can easily be posted on the main page of your mod I find rather stupid. Not that I mind reading nor am I lazy but 70+ pages of mostly garbage is pointless to look through. You could have shut a lot of people up .. including me ... if you would just have the decency to be nice and post the fact that you are hard at work on you UI and it will be released soon. Let people know you're still around.
An ETA was not needed. This decency would have kept you from saying stuff OVER and OVER.

But what I find really funny is you say you will not give an ETA but in the next post you did .. Around TBC release .. that is what some would call an ETA ...

And finally ..... I find your arrogance rather annoying ... get off your soapbox and join the rest of us here in reality. Guess it looks like I will be looking elsewhere for my UI compilations as I would rather not use the work of people like you.

01-13-07, 01:31 AM   #716
Archos
A Theradrim Guardian

If I can recall, she did say she is working hard to get it release soon. And I am happy to hear that you are looking else were, one less person I have see complain about no ETA and no UI. Peace!

01-13-07, 01:32 AM   #717
Archos
A Theradrim Guardian

Also, for future reference, wowinterface.com does have a Forum Search feature. Might want to use it sometime, works great!

01-13-07, 04:22 AM   #718
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Sepioth
Sifting through 70+ pages of posts to find an answer that can easily be posted on the main page of your mod I find rather stupid. Not that I mind reading nor am I lazy but 70+ pages of mostly garbage is pointless to look through. You could have shut a lot of people up .. including me ... if you would just have the decency to be nice and post the fact that you are hard at work on you UI and it will be released soon. Let people know you're still around.
An ETA was not needed. This decency would have kept you from saying stuff OVER and OVER.

But what I find really funny is you say you will not give an ETA but in the next post you did .. Around TBC release .. that is what some would call an ETA ...

And finally ..... I find your arrogance rather annoying ... get off your soapbox and join the rest of us here in reality. Guess it looks like I will be looking elsewhere for my UI compilations as I would rather not use the work of people like you.
Your words hurt me so. Let me take take a moment to collect myself.

OK...I'm better now. Thanks for stopping by. Please give my best wishes to TroubledDuck.

01-13-07, 04:29 AM   #719
Kiratrue
A Defias Bandit
Hi, Im new to this UI. I love the look of it BTW.

I have a Question.
I downloaded the old out of date one and the one part that worked made my bags look large. Only 1 or 2 things in the whole interface were working so I just deleted it all.

But it made me think, How does this look on 1024 by 768 pixels? The screen shots look like they are in wide screen, can it be resized to fit my size?

Thanks.

01-13-07, 05:43 AM   #720
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thumbs up SC's

Originally Posted by Kiratrue
Hi, Im new to this UI. I love the look of it BTW.

I have a Question.
I downloaded the old out of date one and the one part that worked made my bags look large. Only 1 or 2 things in the whole interface were working so I just deleted it all.

But it made me think, How does this look on 1024 by 768 pixels? The screen shots look like they are in wide screen, can it be resized to fit my size?

Thanks.
Gimme a little while I think I have some standard monitor SC's

EDIT: thought I had one. This is my paladin with the UI before the nerf. (photobucket made it 800x600) want the better one gimme a pm.
EDIT2: fixed Photobucket, kicked it hard and it screamed mercy.
EDIT3: so its not PB thats messing me about its WOWinterface. here is the pic...... stuck at 800x600

Here is the link to view it on my PB in 1024x768

Last edited by Mechrior : 01-13-07 at 06:15 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI