10-05-12, 12:28 AM   #1
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
New Release

Sorry to say, it won't be till monday most likely... just finished another long night of updating it, and for the first time actually loaded the game up to test the changes since it was at that stage. The test was a partial success, it loaded and after an hour of cleaning up bugs I had my carbonite ... but off the top of my head I know of 2 things still missing (quest blobs and bugged zone handling), and I can see 1 glaring bug (overlays not showing up in pandaria on mouse over, but rest of world is fine).

With luck i'll have the rest fixed tommorow, but here in canada it's a long weekend which i'm spending with my family, and I would really hate to upload it then be gone for 3 days if something breaks really bad.

Last edited by Rythal : 10-05-12 at 12:31 AM.

10-05-12, 12:43 AM   #2
fourdots
A Murloc Raider
Enjoy your weekend! I know I speak for many when I say how grateful I am that you are keeping this wonderful addon going. I've been using it since I started playing 3 1/2 years ago, and I can honestly say I would be lost (literally!) without it.

10-05-12, 12:57 AM   #3
Bakur
A Defias Bandit
Thanks Rythal, you're awesome! Enjoy your family time.

10-05-12, 02:26 AM   #4
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Enjoy the long weekend Rythal, atleast your able to let us know what's going on and not leave us begging lol.

10-05-12, 02:53 AM   #5
huntedknight
A Murloc Raider

Enjoy the long weekend. Thanks for all the work !!

For the Alliance !!!!!
For the Horde !!!!!

10-05-12, 07:40 AM   #6
Khalipso
A Murloc Raider
no rush! real life trumps WoW any day, at least in my book. enjoy you're weekend! we'll leave the light on

10-05-12, 08:19 AM   #7
Ahsoki
A Defias Bandit
Will it be available for update through curse sometime in the future?

10-05-12, 11:28 AM   #8
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

Lol, enjoy the weekend.

Don't forget there is no pressure in getting the fixes done. I know there is a lot of people that can't wait to get their hands on this, but we have had to put up with bugs for a long time (no offense to the OA's intended, love the addon or I wouldn't be here still.), I'm sure people can wait a little while longer.

10-05-12, 11:57 AM   #9
Reyne
A Murloc Raider

so I guess that must be how the actually creatures feel.. you know human.. spend time with family kinda thing.

10-05-12, 01:39 PM   #10
Xcari
A Fallenroot Satyr
Rythal, relax and enjoy the weekend time with your family! We have a long holiday weekend here in the US, too - Columbus Day is celebrated on Monday. You deserve to give yourself a rest, and we'll all send positive thoughts, winging their way to you like lovely butterflies of appreciation for all you've done.

10-05-12, 06:04 PM   #11
tinyu
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Ahsoki View Post
Will it be available for update through curse sometime in the future?
I believe Rythal has control of the Curse portal of Carbonite so its really up to him if its available there or not.

10-05-12, 08:27 PM   #12
tranthias
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
As much time thats been put into keeping carbonite going, time should be spent on family from time to time. He's probably tired and needs alittle R & R away from this project. Have fun and get some rest, we all appreciate whats been done and look forward to the new carbonite.

Enjoy and thank you again

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » New Release