06-06-08, 11:37 PM   #1
Bovinicusrex
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Clique and the mazzle group frames.

For some reason, clicking the right mouse button on the mazzle group frames always casts fortitude, even though I have it set up for greater heal. I have used clique for a long time with other interfaces and never saw this, any ideas?

Also is there an option to have the group frames fade when that party member is out of range? or do I have to use different frames to show that?
06-07-08, 01:31 PM   #2
raptorman3054
A Murloc Raider

This is an addon called Clique. I just disabled it from my character selection screen.
06-07-08, 01:36 PM   #3
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Bovinicusrex View Post
For some reason, clicking the right mouse button on the mazzle group frames always casts fortitude, even though I have it set up for greater heal. I have used clique for a long time with other interfaces and never saw this, any ideas?

Also is there an option to have the group frames fade when that party member is out of range? or do I have to use different frames to show that?
I do not use Clique so not sure where the problem lies for sure. I will go set up Clique and see if I can reproduce the problem and let you know.
06-07-08, 02:39 PM   #4
Bovinicusrex
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Also any ideas on if the group frames can fade to show range?
06-07-08, 03:07 PM   #5
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Bovinicusrex View Post
Also any ideas on if the group frames can fade to show range?
That would be a DUF option although I do not think that it is supported but then again I have never looked.

I am assuming you mean like sRaidFrames does for raid memeber who are out of range?
06-07-08, 05:30 PM   #6
Bovinicusrex
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
yes, I'll look in DUF options. Still cant figure out the clique issue though.
06-07-08, 06:09 PM   #7
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

My Clique works fine. Make sure you don't have right mouse button set up in more than one place (you can have it set up for Out of Combat in addition to harmful/Helpful. That may be your issue. If you are setting GH up on Helpful you probably have Fort on Right Click under Out of Combat, so as long as you are out of combat it will cast Fort, but once you are in combat it will cast GH.
06-08-08, 05:44 AM   #8
Dissident
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by DocEVL View Post
My Clique works fine. Make sure you don't have right mouse button set up in more than one place (you can have it set up for Out of Combat in addition to harmful/Helpful. That may be your issue. If you are setting GH up on Helpful you probably have Fort on Right Click under Out of Combat, so as long as you are out of combat it will cast Fort, but once you are in combat it will cast GH.
This is correct! Clique has an out of combat and in combat setting. If you right click is set for GHeal and Fort, it will cast Gheal only when in combat and fort only when out of combat.

If you have kept smartbuff installed and active, which comes with this UI, then u can enable scroll wheel smart buffs, and have no need to bind Fort to anything in Clique!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Clique and the mazzle group frames.