09-10-09, 01:51 PM   #1
shyce
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thinking about coming back.

I've been playing Diablo 2 while having financial problems. Recently Blizzard decided to ban both of my cd keys and accounts on hardcore. One was an 81 hammerdin w/ nigma, hoto, etc. The other was an 81 zealot/smiter with phoenix, exile, death, archon coh, etc. This took me about a month of random playing in hardcore to accomplish and I'm seriously thinking about rejoining WoW. I've got an 80 prot warrior in tier 7 and 7.5 but I need some catching up and convincing. What have I missed since I left about 4 months ago? Why should I play again?

No need for spam, I'm the creator of a pretty popular ui compilation known as MeltFace Reborn.
09-13-09, 09:57 AM   #2
Republic
Paladin

Originally Posted by shyce View Post
Why should I play again?
Quite honestly, if another person can answer that, you shouldn't. Four months isn't a long time to be away from a game like this. You've already gotten one toon to 80, so you've got a good idea of what the game is about, etc. I'm not really seeing the reason you'd come to a forum of strangers to ask why you'd be entertained. Who knows? We don't know what you like/dislike, how can anyone answer that? Why do people ask things like this? This isn't 2007, so no one cares about losing a warrior tank. So, good question bud. I don't have your answers. In fact, no one does.

Literally though, let's see. We have a bunch of new vanity pets and Blizzard has found a way to recycle the Isle of Quel'Danas at Icecrown, so you have your "new" assortment of daily quests and new reputations to chase. The kids are all obsessing on getting recolored mounts and new critters to follow them around now. Oh yeah, there's new currency now to buy slightly better gear upgrades from heroic vendors. If any of this represents something you want to do, welcome back.
09-13-09, 10:00 AM   #3
Sythalin
Curse staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you need someone to give you a reason to come back, then obviously you're not too interested in it in the first place. Don't play a game because someone told you to; play because you want to. Stop being a sheep and think for yourself.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Thinking about coming back.