10-27-07, 11:15 PM   #1
Kaleonthunderlord
A Kobold Labourer
in healing rang?

mostly in bg's where i don't know raid members, if the one's that are not within healing range were somehow identified (ie: grayed out), my mouse will live much longer not having to target and try casting a heal and see "out of range". i target with my mouse and cast spells with keys so it would be nice if ctraid ( or whatever frame that does this) is where the effect happens. if there is a mode that does this to to the raid frames o blizz, ctraid, ect, or a raid frame mod that can do this, please link it

thank you
10-28-07, 12:30 AM   #2
Argo007
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I prefer x-perl. i only use the raid-section of this mods.
you can download it here: x-perl unitframes

For casting i don't use keys. x-perl is working very well with a click-casting mod.
i use this one: clique

hope i could help you.

argo
10-28-07, 06:59 AM   #3
royale
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Kaleonthunderlord
mostly in bg's where i don't know raid members, if the one's that are not within healing range were somehow identified (ie: grayed out), my mouse will live much longer not having to target and try casting a heal and see "out of range". i target with my mouse and cast spells with keys so it would be nice if ctraid ( or whatever frame that does this) is where the effect happens. if there is a mode that does this to to the raid frames o blizz, ctraid, ect, or a raid frame mod that can do this, please link it

thank you
I'm not sure of any mods that will fade out the blizzard or Ct frames, but these are a couple very nice raid/group frames and have built-in fading support for heals.

Grid
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=5747

Pitbull
http://files.wowace.com/sw-p.html

Pre-CU SWG FTW.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » in healing rang?