04-14-06, 12:09 AM   #1
Wobin
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Wobin's MrPlow

Just a thread for the discussion of MrPlow, a bag organisation addon.
04-19-06, 09:51 AM   #2
Toranis
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up Nice Addon

Used it last night on my bank.. Liked what it did..
04-19-06, 11:34 AM   #3
Fritty
A Cyclonian
I tried Mr.Plow (installed it and Periodic Table) last night and loved what it did with my bank, however I play a hunter and it moved all my arrows from my quiver into my main pack. Is there something I need to do to make sure that doesn't happen again?
04-19-06, 11:52 AM   #4
Wobin
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Fritty
I tried Mr.Plow (installed it and Periodic Table) last night and loved what it did with my bank, however I play a hunter and it moved all my arrows from my quiver into my main pack. Is there something I need to do to make sure that doesn't happen again?
hum. I'd say you possibly have an older version of PeriodicTable downloaded. Try the version from here and see if that helps
04-19-06, 11:59 AM   #5
Fritty
A Cyclonian
hoho! good to know, will try that tonight!
04-19-06, 05:15 PM   #6
Fritty
A Cyclonian
That was my problem, all fixed up now, thanks!
04-24-06, 02:18 PM   #7
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Quick question:

Is there any way to have MrPlow sort/stack/etc all my items except for certain ones? For instance, if I need my mount to always be in the first slot of my main pack is there any way to make sure it doesn't get moved when I use MrPlow?
04-24-06, 02:33 PM   #8
Wobin
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Fritty
Quick question:

Is there any way to have MrPlow sort/stack/etc all my items except for certain ones? For instance, if I need my mount to always be in the first slot of my main pack is there any way to make sure it doesn't get moved when I use MrPlow?
Not at the moment, I'll have to think a bit on that to see how I might go about putting in a 'priority' category...

Mounts are, however, covered by Periodic Table, so while it may be a manual edit eventually in which you put in 'mounts' and 'mountsaq' into the 'priority' ranking rank, it will be possible. As for making random additions, that might not be so easy.

Let me think about how to go about this and I'll see about getting it in the next release.
04-24-06, 09:36 PM   #9
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Thanks Wobin!
10-15-06, 02:10 PM   #10
bryanc
A Kobold Labourer
very nice addon

This is an excellent addon, wanted to thank you for it.

While a gui for customizing sorting would be sort of cool, I'm comfortable just hacking the LUA code to make it sort things the way I want, and it's worked beautifully for me.

The one feature I'd like to see which would take more than just minor tweaking to the code would be a "split sort" option. Currently, I can sort in fowards or reverse mode (I like reverse mode, so all the stuff I loot is clearly there for me to deal with later).

It would be nice to be able to say e.g. my standard gear/pots/food/etc all gets sorted with mr plow "in reverse", while my quest items (for example) get sorted to the topmost bags (mrplow foward). This would leave the middle of my inventory (using one of those all-in-one bag addons) empty.

That would make this excellent addon an even more powerful organization tool the way that I use it.

Thanks again, no complaints from me on the addon as it is right now.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Wobin's MrPlow