10-20-10, 02:32 PM   #1
chrissw23
A Defias Bandit
Whats this addon

I was watching this video and noticed that the stance bar and several keys have really cool effects on them. The stance bar has a blue oval around it and the revenge and shield slam button have cool glowing effects. What addon causes this to happen?

The video I was watching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjcYQ6GB-Kk

Thanks in advance,

Chris
10-20-10, 03:25 PM   #2
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The addon looks like bartender or any other bar mod that allows you to move / scale your bars. As far as the highlighting I have noticed the stock blizzard ui doing this now.
10-20-10, 03:31 PM   #3
chrissw23
A Defias Bandit
with the border around the keys?? etc and the blue oval around the stance bar?? Mine doesn't do this....? Maybe it is my video settings? Mine is on as low as it can go.
10-21-10, 04:54 AM   #4
Jigain
A Molten Giant

The blue oval is indeed an addon, but most likely a very simple one that should be easy to code (don't look at me, I don't know nuthin' 'bout LUA!), however the yellow outline arround buttons is default Blizzard handling. It shows whenever there's a proc active that improves a particular spell. For example, when warriors get Sword and Board, the Shield Slam icon gets highlighted. Arcane Missiles becomes available for mages, that button lights up. Nightfall procs for an Affliction Warlock, and Shadow Bolt goes fireworks. And so on and so forth.

10-21-10, 06:31 AM   #5
LiNK2088
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
The Blue ovale is Power Auras.
Not sure what the use of it is.
10-21-10, 06:56 AM   #6
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by LiNK2088 View Post
The Blue ovale is Power Auras.
Not sure what the use of it is.
Power Auras Classic is an addon to show indications on the screen when a number of different things happen - when you have more than 60% mana, when Bloodsurge procs, when at least one person is missing Fortitude, you name it.

I don't really see what that would have to do with the static oval behind the stance bar - what makes you think it's PAC to begin with?

10-21-10, 10:21 AM   #7
adracamas
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Possibly SpellFlash? http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...pellflash.aspx

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Whats this addon