07-22-07, 09:17 AM   #1
Phoenixfire
A Defias Bandit
Bartender 3, stance shifting problem

I just installed Bartender 3 to get a cleaner and nicer UI.
It worked well for my Shaman but when I tried it on my Warrior I can't seem to get it to change anything at all when I switch stance.
Many I've talked to says that it does that by default, but all I have seen is it staying no matter what...

Anyone got some info on how to make it change according to stances?
07-22-07, 09:28 AM   #2
malcite
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Switch to bongos. they are essentially the same thing only bongos is simpler and alot more userfriendly. Should help solve your problem and you dont have to place the spells anew in the bongos bars either, that should already have been done by bartender
07-22-07, 09:39 AM   #3
Phoenixfire
A Defias Bandit
I've heard that bongos is quite nice too...
I'll try it then. Thanks for the tip.
07-22-07, 10:20 AM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ive been using bartender 3 for quite some time and ive had no issues with it. For the sake of answering the question though here goes.

Double click the icon either on the mini map or fubar. Select the bar you want to set stance changing for and click the + at which point you will see button paging showing. Click that and it will list the stances available for the character. Move the slider to represent the bar you want it to change to. then your all set.

The process in both addons are very similar. they are set up so you have to choose the bars or 'pages' you want them to use so it doesnt reuse ones you might want to place as active bars elsewhere.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
08-16-07, 12:33 PM   #5
Trimble Epic
An Aku'mai Servant

Can either Bartender3 or Bongos be configured to NOT hide the standard blizzard action bars?

All i want is an EXTRA bar that's 5 wide by 2 down that responds to pressing alt and shift. is that too much to ask for?
08-16-07, 01:12 PM   #6
Kyahx
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

I wrote a small mod that can add this paging functionality to the main blizzard bar, which might be what your looking for.

I don't even use the built-in extra bars anymore, I can access 9 pages on the main bar just using combinations of alt/shift/ctrl :P

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...gemaster2.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bartender 3, stance shifting problem