11-23-11, 03:06 PM   #1
Simulo
A Fallenroot Satyr
Questions, I have them.

-Merged BG Map and World Map container

Was this ever "fixed" I remember way back when I started using Carbonite the BG Map was separate from the World Map, which (imo) is stupid; unless API-wise it's necessary. I also, recall each BG map being in it's own separate container, again, seems un-smart. I could see putting up 2 containers:

*one for the BG maps
*one for the World/Carbonite Map

Just thinking ahead if they add another BG in MoP; I'll have the "fun" of trying to line up that BG's Map with all the others (including the World Map).

In short:

WTB: Universal Map Container.
---
I like the mod, but some of it's implementation has left me going "why was it done like that". Plus, it 'should' be easier to maintain as you only need one container to "hold" all the maps (Dungeon/Raid, World, & BGs).

-Capture Bar:

Also, is there a way to move the "Flag Capture Bar", I have Carbonite set to put the 'Move Minimap into Carbonite map' so the Capture Bar appears at the bottom of the 'Carbonite Map'.

--
Asking these because I'm looking to redo my UI and it'll require me to move Carbonite Components.

EDIT:

And, nope, it the merged BG and World map was not done (yet) -_-'

EDIT 2:

Why the hell aren't the World Map and BG Maps lined up when you first use Carbonite and everything is in its default position...

Got it all nice and lined up; queued up for BG...now everything is overlapping....and I get the awesome privilege of moving EACH AND EVERY BATTLEGROUND MAP.

Last edited by Simulo : 11-23-11 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Update

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Questions, I have them.