01-11-11, 06:35 PM   #1
Valence001
A Kobold Labourer
My Actionbar Tooltips Never Show Up - Pls HELP!

My problem is that no matter what I do, the tootips showing what my spells' effects are never show up, only the names. I've disabled my addons one at a time, and all at once.
No matter what I do, the damned things never show up even though they show up the way I want in the spellbook. Please respond if you have any idea of what may be wrong!
01-11-11, 06:50 PM   #2
strykerk
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Are you using Bartender? It has an option to turn tooltips off and on for your buttons.

-Sry thats the only thing I can think of.
01-11-11, 07:21 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Go into Interface Options to the Action Bars section (I'm pretty sure that's where it is...). Make sure that enhanced tooltips is enabled.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-12-11, 02:17 AM   #4
zynix
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Go into Interface Options to the Action Bars section (I'm pretty sure that's where it is...). Make sure that enhanced tooltips is enabled.
It's under the Help section, I think.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » My Actionbar Tooltips Never Show Up - Pls HELP!