12-12-12, 10:42 PM   #1
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Equipment Addon,

I'm working with outfitter but if this does what I'm looking for I'm just not figuring out how to do it. What I'm looking for is an addon that will allow multiple sets. What I can't seem to figure out is how to update a set with out needing all the armor in that set with me at the time of update? Example: I pick up a new helm that would be great for my off spec. Right there and then I pull up the off spec equipment set. I would it to visually show me the set the same way it would look in the Character screen. Then I put the new helm in the helm slot and it will update just that information. Presently if I'm not at the bank or have the equipment in my back Outfitter is over-writing everything.

So I guess my problem would be solved if my bank items showed up in the outfitter while updating things, but I don't see that as an option.

The goal would be to update an item set with out all items being in my bag (some of them at the bank). Does anyone know of an addon that can do this and maybe work with outfitter?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Equipment Addon,