04-03-05, 05:49 PM   #1
dimlink
A Defias Bandit
Lightbulb Fishing mod

As an ingame fisherman, it is hard to keep track of where I catch certain types of fish. Yeah, I could keep track using Mp Notes but that is ery time consuming with constantly adding new fish and etc, so I was curious if it would be possible to create a mod that automaticaly recorded which fish are caught where. Now i realize that the number of places where fishing is allowed and noting all of thise would be increadibly tedious and overbearing for a mod. So maybe you could have it work with the Map Notes to automatically record your x,y position/zone on the map then have a menu similar to the quest log with drop down menues for each zone. Not sure what the logistics are for something like this, but if it can be done, it would be great to see it. Thanks
04-04-05, 03:30 AM   #2
Kord
A Kobold Labourer

Thumbs up Try Impp's Fishing Info

It doesn't do exactly everything you asked for, but it comes close...

http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=227
04-05-05, 06:53 AM   #3
dimlink
A Defias Bandit
Thank you, it looks to be pretty much just what I am looking for. I'll check it out
01-05-06, 04:29 PM   #4
jkettler
A Kobold Labourer
Cool Confused on Fishing Buddy

Any help appreciated, Im confused about the fishing outfit..is it just what is in your normal inventory and you place a combination on your fishing buddy character...and how do i pull up the tackle box.

help appreciated
Vivvia

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Fishing mod