02-16-10, 03:23 PM   #1
Moosa
A Murloc Raider
Help with colorisation on Dominos buttons

Hey, as the title says really, after trolling around the forums and the dominos wiki, i havent found, or i have missed, or even if there IS a way to change the dark blue color on the action buttons when dont have enough mana/rage/energy to use that ability. I am looking to remove it completely or lower its aplha.

any help greatly apprecaited, thankyou

Last edited by Moosa : 02-16-10 at 05:38 PM.
02-16-10, 03:27 PM   #2
sacrife
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ButtonFacade

02-16-10, 03:40 PM   #3
Moosa
A Murloc Raider
yes, but ive swtiched to rActionButtonStyler for more customisation, thanks for the reply tho
02-16-10, 05:44 PM   #4
harrellj
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by sacrife View Post
ButtonFacade

Buttonfacade has nothing to do with the colorisation of the action buttons in terms of cost of the spell. To the author, are you using redrange or something similar? I believe Dominos takes that part of the code from the standard interface, so it should be like the default color.
02-16-10, 07:14 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Dominos does not color the buttons red or blue - it has no code to do so. It reuses the default UI, so only keybinding text gets colored red if out of range.

Tuller (the author of Dominos) recommends RedRange or his own (new) tullaRange.

If you are using rActionButtonStyler, then you can edit the colors in the .lua file. The config is displayed on the download page, the same way that it appears in the .lua file.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

02-16-10, 09:28 PM   #6
Moosa
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Tuller (the author of Dominos) recommends RedRange or his own (new) tullaRange.

If you are using rActionButtonStyler, then you can edit the colors in the .lua file. The config is displayed on the download page, the same way that it appears in the .lua file.
Thankyou so much for this, firstly i tried out the tullaRange, didnt it half did what i wanted, but the other half was to remove it completely.

Secondly, i didnt realise it could have been a rActionButtonStyler way around the colorisation, i thought it was on the dominos side, ill get cracking on that, really apprecaite the help
02-16-10, 11:46 PM   #7
sacrife
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Actually, you can edit the colors in ButtonFacade. The glow's and the borders.

02-17-10, 10:32 AM   #8
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Right, but not the full-button "Not Enough Mana" or "Out of Range" coloring - Buttonfacade doesn't touch that with an 11' pole (because some things require more than a 10' pole, right? )

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help with colorisation on Dominos buttons