05-10-12, 06:57 PM   #1
valamir
A Defias Bandit
Instance maps

When playing and using carbonite I can't get any of the instance maps to show but as soon as I disable carbonite and use any other map related addon I get the instance maps when running through instances. Any idea why this is happening?

On a side topic I was wondering if there is a way to just install the map, minimap and the minimap buttons without the rest of carbonite.

05-11-12, 08:09 AM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Which instances? Some of the more recent ones are, I think, missing from Carbonite.

As for your side question, no.

05-11-12, 11:02 AM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can use a minimap button addon instead of the Carbonite Button Window. I recommend Minimap Button Frame to put the minimap buttons in their own container. It's very configurable and there are several "skins" available for it.

If you do decide to use another addon for your minimap buttons, don't forget to disable Carbonites button window on the "Map Minimap" page of Carbonites options.

For the instance maps, if you have the Carbonite map and Blizzards Minimap merged you should have the Blizzard Minimap (through Carbonites options on the "Map Minimap" page) set to be full size in instances and in indoor areas. I apologize for not posting the exact wording for those options, but I am not currently in-game so I cannot check that.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 05-11-12 at 11:09 AM.

05-11-12, 05:32 PM   #4
valamir
A Defias Bandit
Thank you all, I think I can get it configured properly now.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Instance maps