12-01-05, 01:35 PM   #1
Vampyrate
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Napalmed UI

You can find the Napalmed UI here Napalmed UI

It's a compilation that is built around Nymbia's Perl Frames (a class frame version is available), Titan Panel, Khaos and DAB. It has a number of class geared mods for the current 4 classes I play - Warrior, Hunter, Shaman and Warlock. The compilation can be expanded for other classes easy as Rogue Helper is part of it and small additions like sheep watch for Mages can be used to tailor it for your class. It has a good deal of mods that make it pretty good for people who play more than one char. Mods like EquipCompare, BankStatement, Book of Crafts and Component allow for checking out chars you're not logged in with.

After 1.4F was released, snagged 2 more mods that I like and will show up in future releases. I added the new nurfed hud for the stat rings and hitsmode for a more versatile combat log. The future of the UI will look like this

12-09-05, 02:55 PM   #2
Vampyrate
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Updated to 1.4G and uploaded. Here's an example of the 1.4G UI apperance.

Sorry but the new skinned totems are not available in the UI download since the changes take place in the data folder, not the interface folder. I will say the new totems from Skinz are very sexy and shammy's should look into getting them.
01-05-06, 12:37 PM   #3
Vampyrate
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
1.9 beta was released yesterday. A new version will also be out in a few days. In 1.9Beta, the minimap isn't working in BGs and Wardobe is not working. Wardrobe was fixed last night along with a few other items. Look for 1.9A to be released hopefully on Friday.

01-12-06, 09:48 AM   #4
Vampyrate
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
1.9B has been released

Compilation is now looking very stable for 1.9. Has one issue where BankStatement is not working with purchased bank bags. You can open them fine when at the bank but not when looking at them via BankStatement.
02-17-06, 02:06 PM   #5
XViper
A Defias Bandit
Small Problem

Hi, I downloaded the napalmedUI and I almost have settings the way i want, but i cant get this buff frame off. Anyone know how to get that off. I been looking through all the addons and cant find it. And it's like right on top of my character so i cant see him to play. Please help.
02-17-06, 02:57 PM   #6
XViper
A Defias Bandit
so should i download version 1.4? The buff frame and target frame are only things i cant remove. I dont know what to do to get rid of em

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Napalmed UI