02-14-13, 09:59 PM   #1
davie261
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
New patch coming..

I am guessing Rythal is waiting on the new patch coming as it has been almost 5 weeks since the last update to Carbonite. I am not sure what is up with mine, as I do not even see the quests or dailies on the map in Panderia now. I only use the map for nodes and notes now

Is there a beta I can try?

guess i will wait patiently......

02-15-13, 05:41 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
it's not that i'm waiting for the patch, it's that i'm deep into a major overhaul.

As for a beta to try, i'm hoping the next beta release will be this weekend.. still need to add quest / quest watch options back and debug what's going wrong with punk addon messages under the new comm subsystem.

02-15-13, 08:47 AM   #3
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Woot!!! looking forward to breaking the new beta!

AND looking forward to Carb breaking when 5.2 is realeased! lol

*edit, Take your time Rythal.. People have short memories and they forget that we had to wait for a long time for Carb to get the support it's getting now. Keep up the good work!

I'm am glad to see the work being carried out on Carb to restore it's one time glory.

Last edited by JimJoBlue : 02-15-13 at 09:00 AM.

02-15-13, 11:13 PM   #4
davie261
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Looking at my post, I hope I didn't seem snippy or not too complainy. The fact it is still being re-made is sweet news to my ears. I too am interested in any beta testing.

02-16-13, 06:40 AM   #5
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by davie261 View Post
Looking at my post, I hope I didn't seem snippy or not too complainy. The fact it is still being re-made is sweet news to my ears. I too am interested in any beta testing.
I didn't see it in a snippy tone, all looks good to me. I'm just trying to give a few words of support to Rythal.

Last edited by JimJoBlue : 02-16-13 at 06:43 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » New patch coming..